- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love shopping at Sephora. Everyone is always super helpful when I have questions. They also provide great customer service by giving samples and trying out products on you.
I love Sephora! The ladies I've always gotten have been so helpful and I love that they always want to hook you up with samples before you buy a product to be sure it works with you.
Love Sephora! I've been going to Sephora for a number of years and it's hard to leave without purchasing something! They constantly have amazing brands, and such a wide variety of not only makeup but skincare to! Will continue going here
Live the makeup forever HD foundation its so full coverage and blends like a dream. The pros is a little goes a long way there where no cons . by far one of my fav purchases
I love the store as they have all my favorite brands, but the sephora i go too, they are always rude! Not much help till you ask for it, they only greet you and thats about it.
Sephora is my GO TO for all of my beauty needs! The sales associates are BEYOND helpful and constantly steer me in the right direction for new products and how to get the most use out of the products I already use! I love how knowledgeable their staff is and that their stores have such a wide variety of beauty products (for all skin types and all price ranges! Woohoo!!)
Well the first thing i look at when i go to sephora is if its organized and if the employees are treating people nice then i start looking at products that i like and if i like how im being treated i do go and shop there again.
Their prices are high, but I love their products. They calways have what I need. I shop here every now and then, and they have the best products, and they have them in bulk. My favorite purchase was a too faces mascara called "better than sex." It was perfect!
I've used many products from Sephora. This is where I purchase most of my makeup and nail products. They always have helpful and courteous employees that are eager to help on every way!
Love the rewards system! Just signing up for the rewards system means you get a few very valuable samples! All my friends have it and we all look forward to the new year to find out what the birthday reward is! Down side, you have to claim your birthday reward the month of your birthday. Which for most people is plenty of time! I discovered my favorite Urban Decay mascara here and I've been obsessed since then! Some of the stuff can get expensive and definitely addictive, but look out for awesome deals year around on your favorite products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos