- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora for buying more of my higher end makeup because they usually offer more of those brands at Sephora and they usually have some or most of there products in store, depending on how big your Sephora is. I definitely recommend purchasing the value sets because they do save you a bunch of money and you get to try out a bunch of brands, so if you don't like one product you didn't waste so much money on it and if you loved one product then you can go buy the full size. Also NEVER get the travel size it's a rip off. Hope this helped!!
I love shopping at Sephora. Everyone is always super helpful when I have questions. They also provide great customer service by giving samples and trying out products on you.
The nearest Sephora is a smaller store inside JC Penney. I decided to go there and browse products. It was a much better experience than Ulta. The saleswoman/makeup artist was incredibly friendly and really calmed my nerves. I was very overwhelmed since I am a makeup novice and on a limited income. She showed me lots of different products and did a mini makeover without pressuring me to buy products. Sephora is fantastic and the customer service is a dream. Like most high end cosmetics, I was spooked at the prices but the lady explained that you end up paying less in the long run because you don't need to use as much product in high end makeup. I mostly shop online, but still enjoy going in store when I am near the store.
Love Sephora! I've been going to Sephora for a number of years and it's hard to leave without purchasing something! They constantly have amazing brands, and such a wide variety of not only makeup but skincare to! Will continue going here
I love so many of Sephora's products I would have to say their smashbox collection, is wonderful for contour kits, foundation, and powder, also their primer. Kat von d is also a great one in lip color and just al her makeup in general, but my favorite right now is two faced matte lip glosses the chocolates are wonder and last all day without hacking to reapply
I love shopping at Sephora. The selection there is wonderful and the prices are reasonable. There is always someone available to assist you with questions or a demonstration.
Sephora is a great place to find amazing high brand cosmetics. Every time I got to sephora I spend at least $100 because they have so many options you can't just choose one.
I got a moisturizing lip gloss with color from there once and I really recommend it. It moisturized me had a nice color and shine to it, but don't get on that does match you.
I have started using Urban decay and smashbox eyeshadow primers and so far I'm still perfecting it. I love that I'm not seeing creases after an 8 hour work shift. The primers do tend to clump a bit.
I love the store as they have all my favorite brands, but the sephora i go too, they are always rude! Not much help till you ask for it, they only greet you and thats about it.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos