BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Marynna B.
Brookhaven, MS
I love and this this store😻They have stuff on the higher end but they never have bad service and they wil help with whatever you need. Their online store is super helpful too❤
Audrey G.
San Mateo, CA
The people working there are always helpful, and they have a large variety of brands! But, four stars because the specific Sephora brand is really bad, and not only that, they test on animals. Yikes! Luckily many of they brands sephora carries do not!
Nicole S.
Sandy, OR
I LOVE SEPHORA!!!!!!! I am a Rouge member and have spent waaaayyyyy too much money here. Ugh! Anyway, I always get the best customer service, love that I can return products that don't work for me, and that they have so many brands to choose from. I also like the rewards, and that when I order online I get lots of samples. The app js well done also. The only complaints I have would be that they hardly have available rewards above the 100-200 point level, so its disappointing to save all your points for a great reward and then they're always sold out.
Misty W.
French Lick, IN
Who doesn't love Sephora? The Ooohhhhmmm of all things good and holy to lovers of all things feminine. I could spend hours in the store. The artists that work there are phenomenal as well and very knowledgable on everything! Its probably a good thing one isn't closer to me.
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
Favorite store! I always find what I'm looking for and more. Amazing products and staff. The consultants here are so helpful and tentative to my makeup style and skincare needs.
Nicole C.
Love this store. Makes it easy to find all my make up, fragrance and beauty care needs all in one place. the employees make it a great experience every time I am in the store.
Mahin D.
I LOVE Sephora! It is by far my favorite beauty store to shop at because they have everything - lipstick, perfumes, nail polish, skin/hair care. The store has an amazing luxurious feeling to it and the employees are always knowledgeable and ready to help. My favorite brands at Sephora are Hourglass, Marc Jacobs Beauty, and Cover FX. Another thing I love about Sephora is the return policy; shopping here is very low-risk because you can always return products you are not satisfied with. I always recommend Sephora to anyone shopping for beauty products.
Paola H.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchase a blush by Clinique and I love it ! The color I got was fig pop and it's the perfect blush color . It isn't too exaggerated noticeable it blends with your skin and make up that you have on, it's the best
Lexie B.
Greenville, Sc
Sephora is an amazing company, I love that they give you samples before spending your hard earned money on a product they may or may not agree with your skin! They're great!
Hannah S.
Clemson, SC
Love sephora, the staff is always so helpful with helping be find what I need! I get so turned around and distracted in the stores so they help me find what I came there for.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?