- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love and this this store😻They have stuff on the higher end but they never have bad service and they wil help with whatever you need. Their online store is super helpful too❤
The people working there are always helpful, and they have a large variety of brands! But, four stars because the specific Sephora brand is really bad, and not only that, they test on animals. Yikes! Luckily many of they brands sephora carries do not!
I LOVE SEPHORA!!!!!!! I am a Rouge member and have spent waaaayyyyy too much money here. Ugh! Anyway, I always get the best customer service, love that I can return products that don't work for me, and that they have so many brands to choose from. I also like the rewards, and that when I order online I get lots of samples. The app js well done also. The only complaints I have would be that they hardly have available rewards above the 100-200 point level, so its disappointing to save all your points for a great reward and then they're always sold out.
Who doesn't love Sephora? The Ooohhhhmmm of all things good and holy to lovers of all things feminine. I could spend hours in the store. The artists that work there are phenomenal as well and very knowledgable on everything! Its probably a good thing one isn't closer to me.
Favorite store! I always find what I'm looking for and more. Amazing products and staff. The consultants here are so helpful and tentative to my makeup style and skincare needs.
Love this store. Makes it easy to find all my make up, fragrance and beauty care needs all in one place. the employees make it a great experience every time I am in the store.
I LOVE Sephora! It is by far my favorite beauty store to shop at because they have everything - lipstick, perfumes, nail polish, skin/hair care. The store has an amazing luxurious feeling to it and the employees are always knowledgeable and ready to help. My favorite brands at Sephora are Hourglass, Marc Jacobs Beauty, and Cover FX. Another thing I love about Sephora is the return policy; shopping here is very low-risk because you can always return products you are not satisfied with. I always recommend Sephora to anyone shopping for beauty products.
I recently purchase a blush by Clinique and I love it ! The color I got was fig pop and it's the perfect blush color . It isn't too exaggerated noticeable it blends with your skin and make up that you have on, it's the best
Sephora is an amazing company, I love that they give you samples before spending your hard earned money on a product they may or may not agree with your skin! They're great!
Love sephora, the staff is always so helpful with helping be find what I need! I get so turned around and distracted in the stores so they help me find what I came there for.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos