- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My go to for beauty products. Everything I need in one place with great samples and promo codes to try new products. Love that it is always free shipping over $50 and the shipping is quick compared to other online beauty retailers I have tried.
Sephora is a beautiful vault of beauty products for both men and women. They keep getting new technology to help match you to the best possible colors and products in the store. However, like most high end makeup, it does hurt my bank account when I ever I go to Sephora.
I gotta the urban decay all nighter foundation from there it's the best thing ever I love the way it looks ok my face and I gotten a couple of smashbox lips sticks from there best thing
Sephora has an amazing selection of different makeup brands and I absolutely love that it is pretty much a one stop shop for me. I wish they would carry a bigger selection of organic, more nature friendly products. I think if they did I would shop there much more offten.
I feel like a kid in a candy store when I come here. The staff members are always kind and willing to help you. The products I adore and love that it's my one stop shop for makeup and fragance
I like sephora. Friendly environment. Me personally though I prefer going to Ulta just because it has more to offer and it's not just high end makeup. But I still love my sephora. Spent 400$ there last week and now i'm broke ): haha
Love that the store has everything i would need from makeup to verity akin care for both male and female. Just wish the store in my town was bigger and wood get more products.
Love love love sephora!! I'm a makeup addict and they always have the best brands and everything is so easy to find. I enjoy getting to try the products before I buy them too.
I super love this store! This is the definition of heaven for most make up lovers! It's so cozy inside feels like home haha and all employees are so helpful and very friendly.
I bought the sephora foundation powder. It's excellent and totally worth the price. I have compared it to many brands and this one is better. I recommend you to get the compact foundation powder.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos