BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Crystal R.
Laurel
I've been shopping at Sephora for more than a decade, before the make up craze of today, and before social media. I love that I can get testers. It truly is my happy place when I just want to walk the mall, and take a breather from life lol.

My one major gripe is that their system is not accurate. I have almost 4,000 pts, and am Rouge for a few years now, and yet if I try to return without a receipt, my purchase is often not recorded in the system. They need to do a better job with this!
Su A.
Albuquerque, NM
As a beauty junkie, Sephora is a kind of wonderland ---- an all-in-one spot for make-up, skincare, perfumes and fantastic beauty tools. I find the brands I've used for 20 years (Clinique, Origins) and discover new favorites (Becca, Marc Jacobs).

A few pro-tips:

1) Take full advantage of the make-up stations, which come stocked with alcohol, make up remover, pads, mascara and lip wands, etc.. Soooo much better than testing colors and textures on the back of your hand).

2) Can't decide? Ask a salesperson for a sample. For most products, they'll make you a small tester-size pot so you can test-drive stuff in the real world. And if anything is real miss, the store has an awesome return policy.

3) Sign up for the insider beauty card. You get points to use for fun mini sets and an annual birthday gift. Definitely worth it.

4) Go during off-hours because it can get super-crowded. It's a popular place! It won't take you long to see why! 💄

Jasmine F.
Bremerton, WA
Wow where do I begin? First of all I'm the BIGGEST makeup enthusiast you'll ever meet and Sephora is my second home. I love this place, I get most of my high end products from here and I find what I need every single time. Some frequently used products I purchase from Sephora would be, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Nyx, benefit, too faced, colour pop, Sephora, and more! This is any makeup girls dream, if you've never visited Sephora OR used any of the brands listed above. GO. CHECK. IT. OUT! You will not be disappointed. Will always be a loyal customer!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
Sephora carries all my favorite brands from Too Faced, Kat Von D, Tarte, Urban Decay you just can't go wrong stopping into their store. Once you do be sure to check out their brand of items too there are some real gems hidden in that store. Make sure to become a VIB member if you're a makeup addict like myself the more you shop the more points and then you can earn yourself some free stuff!
Savanah M.
New Bern, NC
very very expensive but you can get around this using coupons and the stores are very helpful with offering samples to try. also everyone is very helpful in the store. for someone who is not very good at makeup and pretty cautious about applying it, they are good at recommendations. little nerve racking though when you are dressed in sweats without makeup
Lizbeth S.
Plainfield, NJ
Sephora is my favorite beauty store I can find most of my favorite brands there. The staff is always very friendly in most of the nyc locations the brands and the actual sephora products are always great quality i am obsessed with the face mask and foot masks of the sephora brand and I am mainly in there for the Kat Von D matte lip sticks i absolutely love!
Holly L.
Tacoma, WA
I love Sephora, I could practically live in this store if I could. I always find the people who work there to be amazingly friendly, always willing to show me how to do a certain look or to point me to a certain product. If you check their calendar for stores near you, you can find special events to get extra goodies, not to mention you can also get product samples so you can try before you buy!
Erin G.
I feel like a kid in a candy store when I walk into a sephora. I love the broad range of products the store offers and also the knowledgeable staff is there to answer any questions I may have or offer a suggestion. This is the main store I shop when I buy my makeup. Also their website is very informative and easy to find products. Awesome return policy too.
Nichole E.
Davie, FL
I'm a VIB Rouge member from Sephora and it's pretty self-explanatory why- they have the BEST customer service out there. Every time I walk in one of my local stores I feel like I'm at home. The staff is beyond helpful and do anything in their power to make your experience a great one each and every time. Even online! You can never go wrong with Sephora! <3
albertyna m.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the better foundations for dry skin. It wears very nicely and is super easy to apply and blend. And it is extremely buildable without caking! I have had a hard time finding a foundation for my uber dry skin and this is one of the few that works. Can be built almost to full coverage and as it wears it just looks a little dry. I have had ZERO problem with it creasing in lines. This is a problem I have with almost all longwearing foundations. But not this one. Highly recommend.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?