BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Stella P.
Virginia Beach, VA
I super love this store! This is the definition of heaven for most make up lovers! It's so cozy inside feels like home haha and all employees are so helpful and very friendly.
Deisy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing place to shop! They have the best and top makeup brands! They also have the best perfume scents! I think it's great how they give you points for everything you buy and how easy it is to even shop online.
Alejandra M.
Oakland, CA
I love sephora as much as most girls I know, I mean a place where you can smell, swatch and sample most makeup brand's products before you buy them is great. This a prestige cosmetic store and that makes the prices on products a bit high but there are certain times when they have sales on different brands or some gift sets which are a good deal. However I do believe Sephora could show more appreciation to their customers though more samples, gift with purchase and double or multiple point earnings on certain products like other cosmetic stores do.
I love going into sephora to get make up products. Sephora stores are always clean and organized. The employees are so friendly and always looking to help you fine the perfect product your looking for.
Audrey G.
San Mateo, CA
The people working there are always helpful, and they have a large variety of brands! But, four stars because the specific Sephora brand is really bad, and not only that, they test on animals. Yikes! Luckily many of they brands sephora carries do not!
Rachel D.
Williamsburg, KY
I absolutely love this store! They have so many amazing products and they allow you to score one point for every dollar that you spend. The ppints have major benefits, such as free gifts, free makeovers, and exclusive access to products. Shopping in store is always amazing because you can test every product that the store carries in every shade. If you are unsure of whether or not to buy a product, I definitely recommend going to your nearest Sephora store and trying it! The employees are always super helpful and they'll even help you find a foundation shade that matches you and give you makeup tips!
Misty W.
French Lick, IN
Who doesn't love Sephora? The Ooohhhhmmm of all things good and holy to lovers of all things feminine. I could spend hours in the store. The artists that work there are phenomenal as well and very knowledgable on everything! Its probably a good thing one isn't closer to me.
Sterly B.
Zachary, LA
By far the best makeup store there is. Easy to go through and they almost always have everything looking for. i have the naked 3 palette from them and it is absolutely amazing
Nicole C.
Love this store. Makes it easy to find all my make up, fragrance and beauty care needs all in one place. the employees make it a great experience every time I am in the store.
Summer A.
Park Forest, IL
You can always find great products here for every price range. I love this store. I wanted to get some vera wan perfume but it was too expensive. I went to sephora and found a perfume for $15 that smelled exactly like vera.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?