- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love the quality of the products and I know when I'm paying it is for quality. I wish I had more money to buy more that's the biggest con! More diversity of product and color options could be a good improvement.
Honestly.... Its the worst store for me. And by that i mean staff is always so snubby and unfriendly. I stopped going into the psycal store because i cant go in there any longer. I purchase my products online. I always feel judged going in there depending what i wear and how my make up looks that day or no make up at all. I could give advices to half of those girls working there how to blend in their eye shadow. So yea its unfortunate that staff toom my love for playing with make up and swatching products for me. I prefer ulta over sephora any day!!
I love Sephora when I want to buy cosmetics. There is a huge variety to chose from and I always find what I need whether it is a new product or one that I have used before. Love the great customer service as well!
I am in love with the better than mascara, I could never find a mascara that gave me both volume and darkness to my lashes but this mascara did both and for that I am grateful
Sephora is so great, I love the easy access to my favorite cosmetics and beauty care. It's a great place to go in and out. Also, the customer service Sephora provides is off the chart. You can't find this at most beauty product stores. 10/10 great store.
The people working there are always helpful, and they have a large variety of brands! But, four stars because the specific Sephora brand is really bad, and not only that, they test on animals. Yikes! Luckily many of they brands sephora carries do not!
Love this store. They employees are almost always extremely helpful and always make good recommendations. If you purchase something that doesn't work out you can return with receipt without any problem. You can return without receipt but will get flagged after a couple returns without the receipt. They sell a good variety of brands (no lorac 😩) and they have an ok reward program where you can earn free products. Leave with a cute black and white striped bag with matching tissue paper for your purchased product. Great makeup artists for makeovers.
Town square center Lasvegas Nevada my favorite place to be shopping for makeup and skin care products and samples for free affordable yes events products rewards points yes I recommend this place to everyone
I absolutely love this store! They have so many amazing products and they allow you to score one point for every dollar that you spend. The ppints have major benefits, such as free gifts, free makeovers, and exclusive access to products. Shopping in store is always amazing because you can test every product that the store carries in every shade. If you are unsure of whether or not to buy a product, I definitely recommend going to your nearest Sephora store and trying it! The employees are always super helpful and they'll even help you find a foundation shade that matches you and give you makeup tips!
The Sephora Contour stick has a silky smooth texture. Easy to blend and gives maximum coverage. Very pigmented, bold, and bright. Amazing for the price and doesn't look cakey.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos