BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Juli B.
Tarawa Terrace , North Carolina
Sephora is my go to store. Whether it's in person or online. Thy always have all the products I use! My favorite store ever is in NYC. They are so welcoming and helpful. I will continue to shop at Sephora !!
Monica G.
Zion Grove, PA
I go to Sephora about once a month to restock my basic beauty supplies and discover new items. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful, however the smaller JC Penney shops behave a limited selection.
Kristina L.
Macomb, MI
Sephora is my go to store for makeup! They cary my favorite Kay Von D and Toofaced! Plus they have all the biggest names in frangrances and skin care. Love love LOVE this store!
Emma P.
The employees at Sephora are always so helpful, and make your shopping experience fun and easy. I LOVE the Sephora brand makeup - especially the felt tip eyeliner and lipstick.
Emily R.
Cathedral City, CA
Love sephora!! Always great service! There is always someone there to help me when I need something!! Would defienetly recommend sephora to anybody looking for a makeup store!!
Vineela m.
My all time favorite brand.I love eyeliners very much.Since 7 years I am using this liners.Its very easy to apply and give nice look eyes.It has nice colour collection.Love it.
Tiffany M.
Ogden, UT
I love going into sephora, I learn something every time I go in there. I usually use the bare minerals, and anytime I need helping matching a new shade there so quick to assist.
Krista B.
Vancouver, WA
I bought a too faced chocolate bar pallet here because a lot of people like it and I really like it too except the pallet or case was a little loose but the shadows were great
Vanessa B.
Benton, AR
The app is super easy to use when I can't make it into the store! The staff is always very helpful and eager to try on products, yet will let me roam the aisles alone if I wish to be unbuffered! LOVE LOVE LOVE my Sephira!
Emma R.
I absolutely love going to this store! It has everything I could possibly need when it comes to my beauty needs! The employees always have a smile on their faces and are willing to help with any type of situation.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?