BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Liz D.
De Pere, WI
Great staff, always willing to help. I love that every time I go in I can trust that the employees will give me their best option and knowledge. Great return policy when needed.
Emma P.
The employees at Sephora are always so helpful, and make your shopping experience fun and easy. I LOVE the Sephora brand makeup - especially the felt tip eyeliner and lipstick.
Carly S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Sephora is my favorite store for beauty supplies. It has everything you could ever want or need. And the prices are comparable. You also get free gifts! Love this store. Everything in one stop!
heidi s.
Ville Platte, LA
I love sephora! I love that you can get samples of foundation before splurging! I love that the sales associates are always willing to help you, and love the rewards program that makes buying makeup worth it!
Chelsea E.
They have everything! Try the Too Faced mascara, I have tried numerous others and there's nothing that compares. It runs out faster than I would like or I would give it 5 stars.
Emily R.
Cathedral City, CA
Love sephora!! Always great service! There is always someone there to help me when I need something!! Would defienetly recommend sephora to anybody looking for a makeup store!!
Leslie P.
I have been a loyal customer of Sephora for at least 6 years. I normally buy the majority of my beauty products from there. I also enjoy purchasing online and the quick shipping
Chelsea B.
Detroit, MI
Overall my experience with Sephora has been great. I don't think there has ever been a time where I wasn't asked if I need help finding something and everyone there is always resourceful.
April P.
Toledo, OH
Sephora is a holy grail for high end makeup products and their reward program is amazing. Downside is that the employees can be a bit cold but more often than not you can find one in the store that truly loves helping their customers rather than their own reflection with a $80 foundation on. Other downside is my location is smack in the center of the mall, which isnt my number one place to visit haha.

Overall though, this company is ever changing to meet the needs of its customers with expanding brands and available selection. Amazing place. I mean, as a makeup obsessed gal, need i say more? :)
Tiffany M.
Ogden, UT
I love going into sephora, I learn something every time I go in there. I usually use the bare minerals, and anytime I need helping matching a new shade there so quick to assist.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?