BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tristan L.
I've been using the Tweezerman Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover for a couple months now. The product is supposed to remove peach fuzz by the roots and leave a smooth finish. What I experienced wasn't terrible but the tool did not remove the hair like I expected. Instead of removing by the roots, it rips the hair leaving blunt hairs behind that feel like stubble. The tool is also hard to handle. My hands get cramped and I have to go over the same area several.. and I mean several times to get moderate results. It is also painful! I wouldn't recommend it.
Leigh H.
Saratoga Springs, UT
I love going to Sephora for new beauty products! They are always so willing to help color match or help me find the product that I am needing. The prices are a little higher, but it is a great place to splurge on yourself. Grab your girls and go shopping!
megan p.
Andover, OH
Sephora has great samples and they are very friendly to customers. I could not ask for anything more from them. They are always on top of their game . I will forever love them.
Monica G.
Zion Grove, PA
I go to Sephora about once a month to restock my basic beauty supplies and discover new items. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful, however the smaller JC Penney shops behave a limited selection.
CHRISTINA J.
Clintondale, NY
The staff here are very knowledgeable and helpful when you are not sure. They are able to match your skin tones with the best look for you. Very pleased and I will be returning!
Sarah L.
Brownsville, TX
I got my smash box x rated mascara from sephora and it is amazing. It makes my eyelashes look fake eyelashes long and beautiful and it is non clumpy and easy and smooth to apply
Ana N.
Mahwah, NJ
My favorite source for all things beauty! I love the selection. If I'm ever unsure about a product, the staff are always willing to let me try a small sample before committing.
adrienne b.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite place for all things beauty. Their rewards program is awesome. I shop here regularly and always find new products to use along with my go to products. Wide variety of options.
Melissa H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love Sephora! Everything you need in one spot. Bummer when it crowded, as it can be hard to find someone to help you, but if you know what you're looking for the place is a gem.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
Sephora is an amazing store. It has all kinds of great makeup for anyone!!! It has lots of variety when it comes to makeup brands. The quality of the makeup is also really good.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?