BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Anuli O.
Minneapolis, MN
I have to say, Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Moisturizer that I got from Sephora is one of the effective moisturizers that I have used. I started out with dry flaky skin and after one use my skin felt rejuvenated! It did feel a bit sticky when you first apply it, but this product is a must if you're in desperate need to hydrate your face!
Keely F.
I love sephora. The staff is so kind and very helpful. I have been a makeup addict for many years now and I would have to say that I still don't know where everything is in the store. I'll ask them and they are so personable with their clientele. They'll even show me how to use products or test them on me to help me find the right shade. They also have a great rewards system with awesome prizes. I would definitely recommend.
Katie P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love shopping at Sephora! Their vast range of beauty products makes it easy to find my beauty favorites all in one place! Plus, their Beauty Insider program is very rewarding! Receiving points for dollar-to-dollar transactions allows you to save up for small gifts and offers. Moreover, with their Beauty Insider program you also get a birthday gift during your birthday month.
Kaelin W.
I absolutely love Sephora. The staff is very knowledgable about products throughout the store. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I wish they had more affordable products available. Not everyone has $50 to spend on a foundation. If they incorporated some good products that were more reasonably priced, I think they would have a larger customer base.
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
Sephora is my candy store this place is heaven I seriously cannot stay away!! I love how they have such a good variety of brands that they carry no matter what your price range is. They have high end beauty products as well as affordable ones also. The Sephora cosmetic line is so affordable and has such a good range of products to choose from. You can’t go wrong shopping with Sephora. The emails they send out when you are a subscriber are nice they always have the up to date products and good ideas. The You Tube Channel for Sephora is amazing great walk through and quick makeup tutorials!
fabiola a.
I love the website because you get goodies and points and get freebies you can find anything here and you don't have to drive the con is if you don't try it or haven't bought it before you might not like it or be in your shade and returning things is just too much for me lol you can also get discounts or things on clearance and I mean anything to say an extra buck
Aranza M.
OMG THE HOOLA BRONZER & THE CHOCOLATE SHOP TOO FACED PALETTE THAT I JUST RECENTLY GOT AMAZED ME ! I HAVE NEVER BEEN THAT HAPPY WHEN IT COMES TO MAKE UP. I love the shimmery colors of the palette ! I would so reconsider everyone to buy them ! They're amazing in my opinion & the palette comes with a mini Eyeshadow primer , Too faced lipstick , & a small mascara !
Lindsey S.
I have a love hate relationship with Sephora. I love it because there are so many amazing products there. They have skincare, makeup, fragrance, nail polish and tools. Its a one stop shop for beauty products. When you order online you can choose three free samples and they have a rewards program. I hate Sephora because I cant go in there without spending money!
Amanda L.
Barnegat, NJ
I recently tested out the Sephora brand powder compact foundation and I have to admit that it is on par (if not better!) than some of the more expensive beauty brands out there! It has a silky finish and provides medium to full coverage. Also, it contains a lot more product than most of the other brands, so you're getting more bang for your buck AND an awesome product.
Daisy M.
Fullerton, CA
My favorite go to is the Colorful Eyeliner 24HR Waterproof liquid eyeliner in the color Black Lace. It's really easy to apply and last all day! I really like when I take off my makeup it doesn't smear everywhere but instead it peels off. It has a sponge applicator which it really great if you're going for a thin or thicker eye look. Overall excellent quality!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?