BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
Sephora is an amazing store. It has all kinds of great makeup for anyone!!! It has lots of variety when it comes to makeup brands. The quality of the makeup is also really good.
Mary A.
Gainesville, VA
Sephora is one of my go to stores for all of my beauty products. They have everything you could need to feel beautiful. The stores are organized and the staff is usually experienced and able to speak intelligently on the products. Stores are clean and you are able to try products in the store. They sell a large variety of products in various price ranges. The website is user friendly and provides a lot of customer reviews which are helpful in experimenting with new products. I would recommend Sephora to any female who enjoys beauty products or even those who typically don't use many beauty products.
Emma P.
The employees at Sephora are always so helpful, and make your shopping experience fun and easy. I LOVE the Sephora brand makeup - especially the felt tip eyeliner and lipstick.
Shiggy L.
This korean skincare brand comes with 5 sample sized products.I have been really into korean skincare as they are very into skincare and this has been really popular right now.I love the aqau bomb from their line !!
Juli B.
Tarawa Terrace , North Carolina
Sephora is my go to store. Whether it's in person or online. Thy always have all the products I use! My favorite store ever is in NYC. They are so welcoming and helpful. I will continue to shop at Sephora !!
Aisha J.
Norcross, GA
Sephora is my go-to store to purchase high end makeup. They usually have everything i'm looking for and/or have heard of online. Sephora gals and guys are always very eager to assist so its great. The store carries many brands: Laura Mercier, Benefit, Tarte, Urban Decay, Hourglass, and Hudabeauty are just some of my favorites. They don't have many sales though in store, so you usually have to do some online shopping for that, but that means paying for that dreaded shipping. However, if you're a part of their Beauty Insider program and spend $1000 in a calendar year, you get free shipping on your purchases for a year, as well as many other perks. So that's nice, although I don't know many people that would spend that much unless they're bloggers.
Emily R.
Cathedral City, CA
Love sephora!! Always great service! There is always someone there to help me when I need something!! Would defienetly recommend sephora to anybody looking for a makeup store!!
Victor H.
Doral, FL
A cosmetics lovers dream store. I've never been in a physical Sephora but I've been online shopping for years now. Currently a VIB Rouge, I can say their rewards program can be a great way to learn about new products without spending a dime. You rack up a point for each dollar spent which adds up quickly over time. Shipping is always reliable and products have never arrived broken or damaged. Customer service is exceptional and their return policy is unchallenged. Love that they will refund you the money if something you bought goes on sale up to two weeks after your purchase. Excellent store!
Sarah L.
Brownsville, TX
I got my smash box x rated mascara from sephora and it is amazing. It makes my eyelashes look fake eyelashes long and beautiful and it is non clumpy and easy and smooth to apply
Crystal L.
How can anyone NOT love Sephora? Pretty knowledgable staff, great selection. I prefer Ulta though because of the combo of drug store and high end products and their rewards system.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?