- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
My go-to for almost everything I need in beauty. Some hiccups at times with orders, faulty products etc, but it's made up by their quick and helpful customer service that rights most things pretty well. Wish they had perks more often though, like sales, coupons, etc - I know the VIB status exists, but even as a Rouge member, I'm not really seeing many benefits that suit most people. It's great for variety, but I'm seeing myself shopping increasingly from the actual brand sites now because they tend to offer more sales etc.
I love Sephora products. From the Foundations to lipgloss to theyre packaging boxes .i need a new Foundation i just dont have time to go buy one. So iv been scraping the bottle lol
I love your make up products. They are the best out there. Your lip and foundation products are my favorite. They seem to stay on and feel the best. Thank you for making your products so reliable. Even though they are expensive they are the best. I appreciate all your products.
I absolutely love this store and the brands they carry! I always get good customer service when I go and the employees always know what they are talking about. They sell higher end products and brands that that is what I love (a more expensive version of Ulta). Their selection of brands are amazing and they don't sell just makeup they sell beauty products too! Their Sephora line is great! Haven't bought anything there I didn't like! And if you don't like what you bought you can always take it back. Their rewards program is great but I like Ulta's better but it is what it is.
This is Church for me! I buy anything and everything I need from Sephora. I love it so much. If I could buy my groceries here too I probably would. Sephora > everyone else!
I love this store! It provides a wide array of options and you can find products from affordable to expensive, however no matter what every product is high quality!
Who doesnt love Sephora, so convenient they have the more high end brands however its a great place that has everything you are looking for. The employees are friendly and their products are great.
Sephora is a great store to go to for a lot of your makeup needs. They're are some random inexpensive brands that this store does not carry. I would recommend this store to people looking for high quality expensive makeup and I will definitely shop here again.
Sephora is great. Always find friendly people to help me out with things, and I find a bunch of stuff from different brands there. Sephora is where I get most of my makeup from!!
Sephora has a great selection of high quality beauty products, both that you would find in a department or big bog retailer, as well as high end beauty brands. Sephora can definitely be pricey, but right in line with how much the high end products would cost elsewhere.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos