BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lily B.
Sandy
The Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade. It is amazing and it's water proof . You can make your eyebrows look natural or more bold. And there's lots of variety of brow colors.
Paige P.
Fort Worth, TX
The customer service is always amazing, and their rewards program is my favorite! I love that someone is always willing to give me samples of products or recommend something new.
Kat L.
Minden, NV
My go-to for almost everything I need in beauty. Some hiccups at times with orders, faulty products etc, but it's made up by their quick and helpful customer service that rights most things pretty well. Wish they had perks more often though, like sales, coupons, etc - I know the VIB status exists, but even as a Rouge member, I'm not really seeing many benefits that suit most people. It's great for variety, but I'm seeing myself shopping increasingly from the actual brand sites now because they tend to offer more sales etc.
Sara A.
Jamestown, NM
Sephora is and will always be my favorite! You are able to get all of those high end splurge items in 1 spot!! I don't splurge often, but when I do, my Sephora wish list comes true!
Lindsay H.
Orlando, FL
This is Church for me! I buy anything and everything I need from Sephora. I love it so much. If I could buy my groceries here too I probably would. Sephora > everyone else!
Kelly P.
Madisonville, KY
I love Two faced peaches line. The eye shadow pallate is amazing and smells like fresh peaches. It wears well, as it stays on all day! Love going to sephora for all my makeup needs.
Madeline M.
Sephora is my go to place for all of my makeup need. Yes they carry all of my makeup brands but they always have their shelves full of new and high quality products I am always wanting to try new things. The staff also stays very knowledgeable and helpful. The products aren't cheap but its the place to go for quality cosmetics.
Lakrisha S.
love, love, love Sephora! Such a great selection of products available in store and online. Comparable pricing on the products I love and I love the coupons and sales. Great quality!
Lucy O.
Clarkston, WA
I love your make up products. They are the best out there. Your lip and foundation products are my favorite. They seem to stay on and feel the best. Thank you for making your products so reliable. Even though they are expensive they are the best. I appreciate all your products.
Jessica J.
Savage, MN
I love Sephora! I like that I can get higher-end, quality products. I also like the fact that I can shop online because the nearest physical store to me is at the busiest and largest mall.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?