BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Monique E.
Baltimore, MD
I will admit that I know very little about makeup and find the whole experience very intimidating. Walking into a Sephora with my best friend for the first time was overwhelming at first and then grew to be extremely educational. The workers walked me through exactly what I needed and gave their own opinions of what would work best. I left feeling like I could do it on my own.
Jamie W.
Wetumpka, AL
I recently purchased the Sephora Collection Graceful eyeshadow palette. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that the value price didn't indicate the value of the product. These 16 shades, yes I said 16!! Are creamy and soft , vividly pigmented and extremely versatile for any skin tone or look desired. For the under $20 price the Sephora graceful palette is my new favorite go to palette 😍
Kathrin D.
Banner Elk, NC
I bought my Kat Von D Shades pallet from Sephora and I literally use it everytime I put make up on. It makes contouring so easy and Sephora carries any brush you would ever need to apply with. Great selection of great products.
Paige P.
Fort Worth, TX
The customer service is always amazing, and their rewards program is my favorite! I love that someone is always willing to give me samples of products or recommend something new.
Marisa A.
Hialeah, FL
Sephora is amazing. They always have a wide range of products, including hair, skin, nails, and makeup. It isn't completely affordable but the quality makes the price worthwhile. Customer service is always helpful and I am always recommending this place.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I really enjoy shopping at Sephora! Yes, it's a little expensive, but usually the products you buy will last ten times longer than a drugstore brand, because it's higher quality and it takes less to achieve the same result. Quality over quantity, people! The staff are generally knowledgeable and are good at helping. One tip is to always keep your receipt, because sometimes the store has crazy lighting and what you see in the store is NOT always the right color or tone for you skin once you return to the world of natural light. They're great at returns and exchanges. Sign up for the Beauty Insiders rewards as well! Even if you don't buy makeup that often (I only go 2-3 times a year) you get a free birthday gift and they let you in on upcoming deals!
Hadeer K.
Flemington, NJ
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara is one of my favorite mascaras because it elongates, separates and thickens my lashes! It really makes it full and it comes of so easily at night!
Heejin J.
Sephora has most, if not all, of the newest and most popular makeup items. There are fragrances, makeup tools, different sorts of makeup, skin care, nail polishes, etc. They have many different brands such as Bobbi Brown, Makeup Forever, Too Faced, Benefit, Kat Von D, Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Clinique, bareMinerals, BECCA, Dior, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Hourglass, Marc Jacobs, Nars, Kevyn Aucoin, Tarte, Smashbox, and many other brands within the store. They also have their own Sephora brand. They typically use the most common price of the item they are selling.
Kirsten E.
Caldwell, ID
I love shopping here! They have a fantastic, high end selection and their employees are always so helpful!
Check it out if you want access to the best product lines!
Julie S.
Cottonwood
I have enjoyed using Sephora make up. The eye liner, and brow shaping are the ones I have used the most. I buy online and it is east and always receive good quality merchandise .
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?