BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Heather B.
Medford, MA
I LOVE Sephora. I can definitely get in a lot of trouble when coming here for a specific product and wanting to buy everything. I shop here somewhat frequently and the shopping experience is always pleasant and employees are always available for assistance. My one qualm is their rewards system. I wish that earning points got you future discounts - like Nordstrom Rewards, instead of product samples. I have actually switched over to purchasing a number of products from Nordstrom instead of Sephora because I'd rather earn points to a Nordstrom Note instead of points for samples.
Kelsey C.
Tampa, FL
The Mecca for beauty hair and skincare products. You can find almost anything you need at sephora from all the popular makeup brands. Only negative is the prices and lack of sales.
Danielle Y.
Bullard, TX
great products. always have something for whatever skin type you have. i recently got one of the sephora brand foundations. perfect match and feel. did not grease up my face. and felt so light and yet had amazing coverage that lasted all night. very happy with these products
Vera D.
Sephora is a great go-to for many different makeup brands, including exclusives that can only be found at this store. Their rewards program is a great way to get some free items, including mini samples of products you've been wanting to try.

The only "downside" to Sephora is that they do not offer regular coupons like some other beauty stores, and they do not carry drugstore brands. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but something to consider when you want to explore both low-cost and high-end products.

Sephora has a great return policy on items, allowing you to return opened products. This is a huge plus as we all know that not every beauty product works well with our bodies.
Ashley B.
Gravette, AR
I love Sephora!! I have not used the sephora brand makeup but I have purchased and used the makeup brushes...and I love them! Every time I go into the store everyone is so helpful!
Beatriz P.
Thermal, CA
The customer service is great . They are always willing to help . They give you great advice about makeup tips . I love everything they have there especiallly their foundations and lipsticks . Great store !!!
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA
Love all of their products and the variety of brands they have. I also love that they allow me to try samples so I know I like the product before I leave the store. I will go back!
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Love shopping online at Sephora! They give you so much more samples and goodies online than they do in store and free shipping for the whole year is only $10, that is beyond worth it!
Cheryl L.
On a trip to Vegas stopped into the Sephora store and found my favorite mascara in exactly the same location of store and same price as home, how awesome is that!
Kathrin D.
Banner Elk, NC
I bought my Kat Von D Shades pallet from Sephora and I literally use it everytime I put make up on. It makes contouring so easy and Sephora carries any brush you would ever need to apply with. Great selection of great products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?