BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nancy Y.
Willis, TX
I purchase a great deal of my makeup from Sephora. And always have great outcomes with their products. One of my favorites would be the urban decay primer. It's worth your money!!
Jacob S.
Schertz, TX
This store is iffy sometimes. Sometimes the employees are kind and helpful and sometimes they treat you like you're nothing or inconveniencing them. But their inventory is amazing and I love this store.
Angelica F.
Antioch, TN
Highly recommend talking to one of the sales associates they're usually really helpful and great at matching you with the right products you need. I've never been let down before!
Bailey K.
Simi Valley, CA
Love the store. The website is fast and easy as well. If you order online you get free samples in store it's harder to get. Love there products just wished they had more hair products in store.
Madison T.
Lebanon, NJ
Sephora has all the latest products including lip products, Eye products, skin care, face products and much more. They have all the amazing brands like Kat Von D, Clinique, Too faced and more.
Kristin W.
Welcome, NC
Sephora is a amazing company with amazing products!

High end quality and reasonable pricing!

All the products I've used I have used, I always buy again because they are so good! 😊
Shelby D.
I love my Urban Decay Perversion mascara! The only kind I will use when leaving the house! Sephora is always a good experience! Left with what I went in for and wasn't disappointed!
Bonny S.
Hudson Falls, NY
This is my happy place!! Wish they could get a full location closer to me instead of one that's inside jcp but oh well. Especially love them for fragrances and the favorite kits💖💖💖
Heather G.
Cuba, MO
Being a beauty lover this is my absolute favorite store! They have so many great quality products and brands that it's hard to pick one great item! This store gets 5 stars because this is my all time favorite store. I would recommend it for anyone!
Danielle L.
Haworth, NJ
I have always visited Sephora when I am in need of a new beauty product. Their sales associates are always so helpful and more than willing to do trials. Which is a major plus with beauty (because who likes to go home and try something that looks/feels horrible.. especially on your body!)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?