BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alise W.
Hayes, SD
I have recently picked up the new 'Too Faced' 'Sweet Peach' eyeshadow palette at Sephora. It's one of the best palettes I have ever used. I love the variety of shimmers and mattes.
Teresa B.
El Paso, TX
Urban Decay Naked Illuminated, I had been looking for a product like this but satisfaction is hard to find, well not at Sephora. This product is amazing and very light on your skin
TINA L.
Sacramento, CA
SEPHORA HAS EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN WHEN IT COMES TO BEAUTY PRODUCTS. THERE EXPERIENCED BEAUTY CONSULTANTS ARE SO HELPFUL WITH ANY MAKEUP HAIR OR SKIN CARE QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE.
Karen H.
Pros: friendly staff, return policy is excellent, samples given on several brands and products, rewards program perks.
Cons: staff isn't as knowledgeable as they should be especially in the skin care area. I get different answers from staff about the same question, rewards program could be a lot better! The sizes of 100 point rewards are ridiculously small. I wish points could equal cash value like at Ulta to get a discount off a product of your choice. My points keep growing and are useless to me. The color iq has never been accurate for me either so finding a foundation match is difficult.
Aubree B.
Helpful employees and a plethora of products--perfect for any makeup lover! In my experience, shopping Sephora online is a breeze. My order ships in no time and there's no hassle.
Aisosa O.
Destrehan, LA
Sephora is one word. TROUBLE. I walk in there and I can't help but walk in with 5 bags full of makeup. I became a VIb after about 3 visits. I love the brands and their own brand. The employees at every Sephora are the same and that is definitely something that I don't like. They are all for the most part rude. When I go in I make sure I know exactly what I'm going in there for because I'd rather not even talk to the associates at all. If I wasn't so impatient I'd order online to avoid them. Other than the snooty employees it's a great store and I'll never stop shopping there.
Ashley B.
Gravette, AR
I love Sephora!! I have not used the sephora brand makeup but I have purchased and used the makeup brushes...and I love them! Every time I go into the store everyone is so helpful!
Sephora is always kept really clean. They people there are so helpful, funny, and they make it a really good experience! I would totally recommend this store to anyone who is looking into makeup.
Kelsey C.
Tampa, FL
The Mecca for beauty hair and skincare products. You can find almost anything you need at sephora from all the popular makeup brands. Only negative is the prices and lack of sales.
Rosemary T.
Turlock, CA
I love going to the sephora store to buy my make up products, their customer service is great they most of the time have what I'm looking for I would highly recommend going to sephora.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?