BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kyleigh F.
Fort Wayne, IN
All of the associates are extremely helpful and always pleasant to talk with. Thankful they are so knowledgeable in a subject I have little knowledge about. Love going in and asking for advice and help when looking for a specific product
Nancy Y.
Willis, TX
I purchase a great deal of my makeup from Sephora. And always have great outcomes with their products. One of my favorites would be the urban decay primer. It's worth your money!!
Alise W.
Hayes, SD
I have recently picked up the new 'Too Faced' 'Sweet Peach' eyeshadow palette at Sephora. It's one of the best palettes I have ever used. I love the variety of shimmers and mattes.
Cristy F.
Tarrs, PA
Love all of their products and the variety of brands they have. I also love that they allow me to try samples so I know I like the product before I leave the store. I will go back!
Maria B.
Lexington, KY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dio Brow Pomade in Ebony. A small amount goes a long way and last for a long time! I've had mine for over 2 years and still haven't went through half of it!
Vera D.
Sephora is a great go-to for many different makeup brands, including exclusives that can only be found at this store. Their rewards program is a great way to get some free items, including mini samples of products you've been wanting to try.

The only "downside" to Sephora is that they do not offer regular coupons like some other beauty stores, and they do not carry drugstore brands. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but something to consider when you want to explore both low-cost and high-end products.

Sephora has a great return policy on items, allowing you to return opened products. This is a huge plus as we all know that not every beauty product works well with our bodies.
Aubree B.
Helpful employees and a plethora of products--perfect for any makeup lover! In my experience, shopping Sephora online is a breeze. My order ships in no time and there's no hassle.
Emma G.
Burbank, CA
I prefer ulta for my everyday make up needs but Sephora is my go to if I feel like spoiling myself with a fancy new product! They tend to carry some of the more higher end brands.
Tamera H.
Enville, TN
Sephora is a great place for makeup products. I love the foundations and eye makeup they have. Very pretty lipsticks. The store is a little pricey, so I only go there when I have good money.
Karen H.
Pros: friendly staff, return policy is excellent, samples given on several brands and products, rewards program perks.
Cons: staff isn't as knowledgeable as they should be especially in the skin care area. I get different answers from staff about the same question, rewards program could be a lot better! The sizes of 100 point rewards are ridiculously small. I wish points could equal cash value like at Ulta to get a discount off a product of your choice. My points keep growing and are useless to me. The color iq has never been accurate for me either so finding a foundation match is difficult.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?