BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Chelsea S.
Los Angeles, CA
I only shop at Sephora for my makeup and face cleansing products. I've also taken classes at my local Sephora in Boston before and everyone there is an expert. I usually stick to specific people while I am shopping because it just makes it easier when they know your favorite products and preferences. But everyone there would be able to help find what you need.
Megan C.
I like the company, I do not like the layout of the store near me...or the fact that a ton of the products on the shelves were used/tested by other customers. Nothing is worse than finding something you have been searching for/need only to realize that all three on the shelf is destroyed. I guess it isn't the companies fault, but it ruins the shopping experience for me. So online it is!
LaLa D.
I recently purchased the Anastasia Mario palette and new Tarte palette from Sephora. Only disappointment with Sephora online is that they are out of stock of popular items fast. In-store is always stocked and best if you want to try the items first. I love ordering online for the perks of being a VIB and receiving additional freebies, dollars off and free shipping.
sadhana n.
Covina, CA
Sephora literally makes my dull days so much more vibrant. Even if I'm down on cash and just want to browse, there is always something new and exciting in their store. Top-notch brands and really good deals especially during the fall! I also use the Sephora Play subscription. I am still testing it out though. So far, it has not really impressed me, the samples are mostly mediocre, except for a few hits. Other than that, the store itself is going an amazing job at bringing in newer and more advanced make-up and skincare brands with a good customer service as well. Last but not the least, highly recommend making use of their in-store makeup tutorials. You can walk-in anytime and ask for a beauty expert to help you with it. Enjoy!
Megan G.
South bend , In
I recently went to sephora because my sister was telling me about the Kat vonD foundation she uses and I wanted to get some. I know nothing about make up!! Well Faith the beauty lady was so helpful she color matched me and told me how to apply it and how to clean the beauty blender that I have never used before! I have now become a sephora lover because of her!
Alyssa F.
Grovetown, GA
Sephora is an amazing store, they help you out with so much, they even have there own brand of makeup! It's an absolutely amazing place to shop! I'm there all the time. There employees will help you find the perfect shade of foundations and even help you find the best for your skin tone. They have helped me so much, there's no better place to get makeup products, hair products, face creams, or anything like that.
Hillary L.
S Burlington, VT
The Sephora here at the university mall in south Burlington Vermont just bas the worst staff. I was in there for over an hour without being acknowledged by someone and even when I purchased over $300 worth of items they still didn't give me the time of day. As a result I ended up with some products that weren't right for me and ended up having to exchange them.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
My go-to store for cosmetics and skin-care products. Sephora carries an array of products from affordable to high-end. Their makeup artists are very knowledgeable and friendly most of the time. Their store is bright, clean, and organized. They are conveniently located throughout Manhattan. The only critique I have is that I wish their website was more up to speed when it comes to the holidays.
Katie C.
As a store this place is great because they have tons of samples available to try on so you are never able to say that you didn't know if the color would work for your skin tone. Though this company has a reputation for not treating their employees fairly it is a great store for customers. They have a large variety of high quality beauty products from many lines especially big names like Tarte, Too faced, benefit, Kat Von D and many more. The prices are pretty decent since they are standard for what the products would run for through the brand's website. I definitely shop at this store often since one of my favorite products is their charcoal exfoliating facial wipes from their store brand.
Meghan H.
Sephora is such a great place to shop if you're looking for some high quality beauty products. They have a wide range of products and you're sure to find something you'd like in there. My favorite purchase from there is "better than sex" mascara. It does wonders for my lashes. Sephora's products are a little on the pricey side but everything is of good quality so it's worth it in the end
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?