BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Noshylla V.
Clarksville, IN
While in store, I always utilize the options for quick makeovers to get tips on which products would be best for my skin. Plus that lighting is always perfect for the best selfies!
Lydia M.
I can never just go into sephora and look. I love all the quality of all the products and all of the techs know what they are doing when explaining the products to you.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Love shopping online at Sephora! They give you so much more samples and goodies online than they do in store and free shipping for the whole year is only $10, that is beyond worth it!
Khayla A.
Amarillo, TX
A product I've used at sephora for many years is their mascara. It's is absolutely amazing! I love it! It is quiet pricy but it's definelty worth it. It makes my eyelashes so voluminous and perfect! My eyes always looks more open and bigger. One of the best mascara I've every used!
Kelsey C.
Tampa, FL
The Mecca for beauty hair and skincare products. You can find almost anything you need at sephora from all the popular makeup brands. Only negative is the prices and lack of sales.
I bought recently yves Saint Laurent concealer. Love that they had a lot of options available before I could decide to purchase this one. Product is amazing and service was great !
Ashley B.
Gravette, AR
I love Sephora!! I have not used the sephora brand makeup but I have purchased and used the makeup brushes...and I love them! Every time I go into the store everyone is so helpful!
Angela H.
San Antonio, TX
At sephora i can always find what i need!
The organization of the place makes me feel welcome, both because i can find products easily and because the workers are very attentive!!
Cheryl L.
On a trip to Vegas stopped into the Sephora store and found my favorite mascara in exactly the same location of store and same price as home, how awesome is that!
Madison T.
Lebanon, NJ
Sephora has all the latest products including lip products, Eye products, skin care, face products and much more. They have all the amazing brands like Kat Von D, Clinique, Too faced and more.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?