BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
madi m.
Sephora is a dependable retailer and has great costumer service and product quality. I really enjoy trying new makeup and other products from Sephora and recommend the brand highly.
Ella S.
I have tried the precisely my brow pencil by benefit and it is amazing. I notice the texture is very waxy yet pigmented. This brow pencil gives my very natural and fleeky looking brows. I LOVE IT!
Valerie G.
Mesquite, TX
This company is just the knocks your socks off company! From making your skin better to making you feel confident and comfortable in your own skin. I truly recommend this to anyone!
abby w.
Lake Village, AR
I love Sephora so much because I love being able to find all of my beauty must-haves in one place. To me, it's the best way to compare and buy beauty products, and I love it!!
Kait P.
South Jordan, UT
I'm always able to find my go to makeup products here, as well as a wide variety of other makeup products that I've been interested in trying. The staff in every Sephora is always helpful and friendly!
Lily R.
Ballston Lake, NY
I really love this store but the makeup is so expensive. And I know that im a frugal person but its like they want to jack up the prices on even the littlist things like mascara or even makeup remover its so expensive. But I do like the Naked palettes
Stephanie M.
Hanahan, SC
i love sephora so much. anytime i need to get in and out to pick up some make up this is my favorite spot. always great service and great help! they know what they're talking about!
Samantha B.
Ovid, MI
I truly and honestly love sephora. It has all of my beauty needs at hand. It is true that some prices are high, but over all it is a pretty great place for your very beautiful face.
Kayln W.
Central City, KY
Very good make up selections. always friendly employees. Good deals, some what affordable, I would say that there is anything they need to improve on. One of my FAVORITE stores!!!
Bailey K.
Simi Valley, CA
Love the store. The website is fast and easy as well. If you order online you get free samples in store it's harder to get. Love there products just wished they had more hair products in store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?