- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I'm always able to find my go to makeup products here, as well as a wide variety of other makeup products that I've been interested in trying. The staff in every Sephora is always helpful and friendly!
Love the store aesthetic in Sephora. Everything always looks very sleek and it's easy to find things because of the way different brands are sectioned off. The employees are generally very helpful as well. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because there seems to be a sight inconsistency in products each store carries. For example, I always buy my favorite dry shampoo at Sephora. I can find it online which is great BUT I went in 7 different stores and only found the brand in two of them which I thought was odd. They didn't even seem to be the largest two stores. However, I very much enjoy shopping at Sephora.
I have many things from Sephora but my favorite is getting color matched for foundation. Sometimes it is hit or miss but other times it is fun and wonderful. Their staff is amazing !
I have the Bare Minerals starter kit from Sephora that comes with a few brushes and foundations, concealer, and primers. It has everything you need for basic face makeup. I love it!
I love sephora, but sometimes things are too expensive for what I feel they're worth. The associates that work there are always super helpful and informative though.
Basically everything in sephora is amazing quality product. I love that you can try before you buy. I always spend a lot of time in sephora looking at all the great products.
I truly and honestly love sephora. It has all of my beauty needs at hand. It is true that some prices are high, but over all it is a pretty great place for your very beautiful face.
favorite place to buy my beauty products as well as sometimes getting my face done! my favourite thing purchased there was Anastasia contour pallet! i love my experience there!
Always has everything I need when it comes to high end makeup. The staff is always willing to help and knows so much about each product. If they are out of stock in something they will help me find it or order it for me in store. I love their freebies that I get to reward myself with after some big purchases.
Ohhhhhhh my hoarding issues with make up. You know, I hold Sephora responsible for my newfound addiction. Before we got a Sephora here I owned maybe 2 or 3 lipsticks and 4 eye shadows, a blush, eyeliner, mascara and two glosses. I can't tell you the mound of crap I have accumulated from this store that I play with. I am seriously like a child in a toy store. Always wanting the newest toy, the nicest toy. I love Sephora and I have the little red rouge card to prove it. If you're even remotely interested in make up then this place is like your own drug dealer. Prepare for an addiction!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos