BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Brittni D.
Hollywood, FL
The customer service is amazing. When I first started
learning how to do makeup, they took their time to
show me everything that I needed to know about
makeup. Now have learned more then I know what
to do with. From Contouring to doing unbelievable
eye shadow.
Amy W.
Kershaw, SC
Sephora has me spoiled when it comes to getting orders delivered in a timely manner. 2 day flash shipping always has your beauty products in your hand in no time. Plus free samples with every order.
Alex O.
Sephora is an amazing store for cosmetics and beauty care. The stores are clean and neatly organized by brands, and most of the cosmetics have samples that the consumers may try. Some cons of Sephora however are that some customers may damage or steal the trial items, and it may not be replaced for a while. Sephora also runs out of popular items quickly and can take a couple days to restock. The prices are moderate, not too expensive for good quality makeup. And the workers are generally more than happy to help you find what you need, or even provide you with tips and tricks on applying makeup, as well as doing it in store for you to demonstrate the functionality of products. I would recommend others to buy their cosmetics here, as it is where I buy the majority of my cosmetics and am always satisfied with them.
I have this little pearls glitter for about 6 months that I got in sephora. It's always in my everyday makeup and it's almost time to get a new one, I love the store and everything!
Olivia C.
Savannah, GA
Always has everything I need when it comes to high end makeup. The staff is always willing to help and knows so much about each product. If they are out of stock in something they will help me find it or order it for me in store. I love their freebies that I get to reward myself with after some big purchases.
Yuliana A.
Salinas, CA
Great selection of products, from make up, skin care, fragrances, and much more. Some products are more affordable than others. Not a big fan of their return and exchange policy. However, if you are not sure of a products samples are always an option.
Alicia L.
Dover, De
Sephora is amazing I love makeup, skincare, and haircare and I love how sephora has all of them with so many options as well as the rewards another go to store of mine love love love sephora!!!
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Ohhhhhhh my hoarding issues with make up. You know, I hold Sephora responsible for my newfound addiction. Before we got a Sephora here I owned maybe 2 or 3 lipsticks and 4 eye shadows, a blush, eyeliner, mascara and two glosses. I can't tell you the mound of crap I have accumulated from this store that I play with. I am seriously like a child in a toy store. Always wanting the newest toy, the nicest toy. I love Sephora and I have the little red rouge card to prove it. If you're even remotely interested in make up then this place is like your own drug dealer. Prepare for an addiction!
Heather H.
Sequoia National Park
Basically everything in sephora is amazing quality product. I love that you can try before you buy. I always spend a lot of time in sephora looking at all the great products.
Sophie S.
I love to go to this store for my makeup but for whatever reason I always have somewhat a mediocre experience. First time I asked for no-smudge eyeliner, she showed me "oh you can find eyeliners over this section" and... that's it. Hmmm I might need more help than just where the section is lady. Second time, I wanted opinion or suggestions for good highlighter. This lady with heavy makeup asked me what you do mean highlighter, like a illuminator? Then she proceeded to give me concealer that is lighter than my skin tone and said you can highlight with this... Oh gosh I told her I'm shopping with a list that I've collected from Youtubers, and she's like who. So I name a few very popular famous Youtubers, and she said sorry I don't watch much Youtube... Overall, employee-wise, meh you could have done better, Sephora.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?