BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Shannon M.
Reidsville, NC
Sephora has one of the largest selection of makeup I've seen! One of my favorite stores to shop in period.. and the customer service is awesome! I shop here one to three times a month. And I love it!
Lizbeth T.
My first stop always. Love that I can get great advice as well as sample before I buy. Customer service is great and if I can't find it in store no worries if it's available online it can be ordered right away.
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing and my to go place for cosmetics. They used to have a more carefree return policy but now its a bit more of a hassle. I do like the variety of brands and product they carry.
Shayna D.
Sephora carries all the beauty products I could dream of ! Anything I want they have, and in about 10 different brands. I can find everything I need in there instead of shopping at a bunch of different places.
Dale H.
use Sephora for all types of cosmetic products for my wife and daughters. Convenient locations and helpful staff make this an great store to shop at.
Also, have a great easy website.
Dionnie B.
Recently bought the cover FX liquid highlighter in moonlight and omg it is so pretty. Looks really natural or you could build up without it getting splotchy for a more dramatic look.
Kait P.
South Jordan, UT
I'm always able to find my go to makeup products here, as well as a wide variety of other makeup products that I've been interested in trying. The staff in every Sephora is always helpful and friendly!
Chayra M.
It's one of my favorite places to be! I like the array of beauty products they have from skin care to hair and makeup. It's like a one stop shop! Their masks are awesome and the people that work there are so helpful and informative!
Nicole S.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Sephora. I like that i can try samples of products before i decide to purchase them. I like that i can buy online or at my local store. They have everything I need.
Amy W.
Kershaw, SC
Sephora has me spoiled when it comes to getting orders delivered in a timely manner. 2 day flash shipping always has your beauty products in your hand in no time. Plus free samples with every order.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?