BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
madi m.
Sephora is a dependable retailer and has great costumer service and product quality. I really enjoy trying new makeup and other products from Sephora and recommend the brand highly.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
So I decided to sign up for the Play by Sephora monthly beauty subscription because I heard good things about it. I did three months & it's just not for me, honestly I feel like I got better items & bigger sizes for a cheaper cost in my Walmart ($5) & Target ($5 - $7) beauty boxes. The samples in Play by Sephora are very small, no regular sizes, don't feel it's worth the $10. A lot of the items were facial things (cleansing/creams), I don't use things like that so it was pretty much useless. Of all the items the only things I liked were the mascara & a small tube of pink lipstick.
Adrianna R.
Utica, MI
I recently just bought a Lancôme eyeliner that bends and I love it. Although it was a bit pricey it was worth the purchase. I will be coming back to spehora for many more purchases.
Linda S.
I love shopping at Sephora. I find that the website tends to have TONS more than the actual store. I love the fact that they offer samples. It's a great way to try before you buy. They're rewards program is great too. You don't have to wait months to get great deals. If you stack your points along with a coupon code, you can often times make out like a bandit on your online orders! I'm a VIB and I probably order at least once every other month. I usually visit the store to try the products first, to see if I like them before placing my order. I would recommend Sephora to anyone.
Sanj R.
I love the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks from Sephora! I've acquired quite a collection of them. The colors and staying power can't be beat, and the formula is more comfortable than the vast majority of liquid lipsticks out there.
Olivia C.
Savannah, GA
Always has everything I need when it comes to high end makeup. The staff is always willing to help and knows so much about each product. If they are out of stock in something they will help me find it or order it for me in store. I love their freebies that I get to reward myself with after some big purchases.
Brittni D.
Hollywood, FL
The customer service is amazing. When I first started
learning how to do makeup, they took their time to
show me everything that I needed to know about
makeup. Now have learned more then I know what
to do with. From Contouring to doing unbelievable
eye shadow.
Alex O.
Sephora is an amazing store for cosmetics and beauty care. The stores are clean and neatly organized by brands, and most of the cosmetics have samples that the consumers may try. Some cons of Sephora however are that some customers may damage or steal the trial items, and it may not be replaced for a while. Sephora also runs out of popular items quickly and can take a couple days to restock. The prices are moderate, not too expensive for good quality makeup. And the workers are generally more than happy to help you find what you need, or even provide you with tips and tricks on applying makeup, as well as doing it in store for you to demonstrate the functionality of products. I would recommend others to buy their cosmetics here, as it is where I buy the majority of my cosmetics and am always satisfied with them.
Liz V.
I love going to Sephora for my makeup. The atmosphere is so inviting and the workers are always so helpful. Everything is such good quality, making it my go to place to shop for makeup.
I have this little pearls glitter for about 6 months that I got in sephora. It's always in my everyday makeup and it's almost time to get a new one, I love the store and everything!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?