BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
sadhana n.
Covina, CA
Sephora literally makes my dull days so much more vibrant. Even if I'm down on cash and just want to browse, there is always something new and exciting in their store. Top-notch brands and really good deals especially during the fall! I also use the Sephora Play subscription. I am still testing it out though. So far, it has not really impressed me, the samples are mostly mediocre, except for a few hits. Other than that, the store itself is going an amazing job at bringing in newer and more advanced make-up and skincare brands with a good customer service as well. Last but not the least, highly recommend making use of their in-store makeup tutorials. You can walk-in anytime and ask for a beauty expert to help you with it. Enjoy!
Emily S.
Red Lion, PA
It's not that I hate sephora because they do sell a lot of good products, but the sales associates are what I have a problem with. They are usually very elitist honestly, and I feel like they look down on me because I don't wear pounds of makeup every day. Also I'm very pale and even with their color match system the sales associates pick too dark shades for me.
Megan C.
I like the company, I do not like the layout of the store near me...or the fact that a ton of the products on the shelves were used/tested by other customers. Nothing is worse than finding something you have been searching for/need only to realize that all three on the shelf is destroyed. I guess it isn't the companies fault, but it ruins the shopping experience for me. So online it is!
baricd
What can you say about the beauty store that started it all?! Free makeup tryouts! Free perfume samples! A loyalty account with even better free deluxe samples! It's a beauty junkie Mecca. That should be enough said, but the best part is actually the customer service. That's right - there's SERVICE. Free shipping codes if your product is out at the store... free birthday gifts months after your birthday with no skimpy window of redemption time. People that seem genuinely interested in helping you find that unicorn of eye pencils... Sephora is second to none!
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
My go-to store for cosmetics and skin-care products. Sephora carries an array of products from affordable to high-end. Their makeup artists are very knowledgeable and friendly most of the time. Their store is bright, clean, and organized. They are conveniently located throughout Manhattan. The only critique I have is that I wish their website was more up to speed when it comes to the holidays.
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
Sephora really goes above and beyond for their customers. They do whatever they can to find you the right product you are looking for. They carry a great selection and are always right their to answer your questions. I've had an employee call 4 different stores trying to find my favorite mascara that was discontinued. I also love their reward program and their birthday gifts are always wonderful!
Aranza M.
OMG THE HOOLA BRONZER & THE CHOCOLATE SHOP TOO FACED PALETTE THAT I JUST RECENTLY GOT AMAZED ME ! I HAVE NEVER BEEN THAT HAPPY WHEN IT COMES TO MAKE UP. I love the shimmery colors of the palette ! I would so reconsider everyone to buy them ! They're amazing in my opinion & the palette comes with a mini Eyeshadow primer , Too faced lipstick , & a small mascara !
LaLa D.
I recently purchased the Anastasia Mario palette and new Tarte palette from Sephora. Only disappointment with Sephora online is that they are out of stock of popular items fast. In-store is always stocked and best if you want to try the items first. I love ordering online for the perks of being a VIB and receiving additional freebies, dollars off and free shipping.
Amanda L.
Barnegat, NJ
I recently tested out the Sephora brand powder compact foundation and I have to admit that it is on par (if not better!) than some of the more expensive beauty brands out there! It has a silky finish and provides medium to full coverage. Also, it contains a lot more product than most of the other brands, so you're getting more bang for your buck AND an awesome product.
Katie P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love shopping at Sephora! Their vast range of beauty products makes it easy to find my beauty favorites all in one place! Plus, their Beauty Insider program is very rewarding! Receiving points for dollar-to-dollar transactions allows you to save up for small gifts and offers. Moreover, with their Beauty Insider program you also get a birthday gift during your birthday month.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?