BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Muna M.
Brooklyn
Bite lipstick

Hot melty mess! So annoyed I didn't even go anywhere and it was like I melted chocolate on my lips. Moisturizing but absolutely no staying power. Waste of time and money
Lanaaa J.
Ewa Beach, HI
Let me first start off by saying I love Sephora! What I absolutely love and can't live without is my beauty blender. It has changed the way I apply foundation forever. I notice that with the beauty blender my makeup, whether it be liquid, powder, or cream always looks flawless. Not just that but I love the fact that they have such a wide range of brands and products to fit any beauty needs.
Lily A.
Columbus, OH
There is great costumer service and do a great job at discrimination their own products as well as the other ones they carry. There is no pressure to buy their products versus other brands and they just want you to leave to store happy!
Gracie H.
Willow Grove, PA
Great store with a huge variety of brands and products to choose from! The staff was friendly and helpful. Also, they will give product samples of things you'd like to try, which is AWESOME!
carlie m.
canastota , NY
I recently purchased the self tanner by sephora and i love it!! It smells amazing and doesnt have an oily finish. It was inexpensive and surprisingly long lasting. I highly recommend!
Stephanie A.
Vacaville , CA
I just got my 5th Kat Von d liner and I can not say enough good things about it. The black is so pigmented and I love that it dries fast but is still easy to remove if I mess up. This liner stays on ALL DAY!!!!!! the way the tip is designed is like using a regular pen so it's easy to work with but it's so fine and you really get that perfect wing. I usually bounce around with products because I feel like there's always something better but not with liner now that I found this.
Abbey Z.
Somerville, MA
My favorite thing about Sephora is the staff knows their stuff. It's always good to go to Sephora with questions, and I've found I get such detailed advice and product recommendations based on my preferences and needs.
Ari F.
Aurora, OH
I bought the Anastasia eyebrow powder and it was amazing! The employees were also very helpful in finding the right shade for me and helping me use it. I would recommend this product!
Kulpreet G.
Just recently bought a Kat Von D Liquid Eyeliner that I now sware by. Literally the best eyeliner and so pigmented. Doesn't fade all day and the felt tip makes every application perfect.
Larissa Z.
Murrysville, PA
The Dr. Jart Ceramidin cream is a game changer. I suffer from dry, sensitive skin prone to breakouts, irritation, and redness- and this product has been my holy grail. I have tried countless products- prescription and beauty brand- without improvement, and after discovering this product about a year ago I am now a loyal fan. This product comes of if the tube with a creamier, thicker texture and applies smoothly without burning. It absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving my skin smooth and soothed. I'd recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin- my skin has never looked or felt better!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?