- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I really like Sephora because you can surf through the store and see new products if there are good for you but sometimes the people who are work there are busy talking to each other.
Sephora is great if your looking to buy more quality higher end brands ! They have a ton of brands in this store and their own brand of products is great too! I love they're concealer and liquid lipsticks
Estoy subscrita a la caja de Sephora y me encanta. No solo los productos de ellos. Me encanta q puedes encontrar variedad de marcas y precios. Si son un poco costosos pero vale la pena invertir, sobre todo porq son para tu piel y cabello. La belleza cuesta
I tried the HD foundation. I'm in my 50s and was looking for something that even out my skin and dark spots. The girl that helped me was very helpful I felt comfortable talking to her
I purchased the Lancôme stick foundation and it was wonderful. The staff was extremely nice and helpful when I was looking for a foundation that went well with my oily skin. I highly recommended visiting them!
The staff at sephora are always so helpful when I go there. They are really knowledgeable on all the new make up trends and products and aren't afraid to tell you if they recommend the product to you based on your skin type or their experiences with it.
Although it is the go to for most beauty experts and novices, I have a budge to keep in mind. I love the product selection and quality array of products offered at Sephora. Yet, I will always choose ulta over sephora for two reasons. One, the selection is similarf, but the priices are more reasonable. Second, the security of the store is less penatrable. A lot of girls I have known have admitted to easily stealing from sephora. You need to change that or you will quickly go out of business. Sounds like the security problem may allow for employee embezzlement if it has been as long as 15 years of this kind of activity.
Wonderful store! I just wish that the people working that there actually knew how to do makeup, because at some stores it seems like they are struggling. But other stores have done of the best makeup artists ever
Great store with a huge variety of brands and products to choose from! The staff was friendly and helpful. Also, they will give product samples of things you'd like to try, which is AWESOME!
Love this store, they have everything here you can imagine, and if they don't they will find it and or mix it for you, the service is fantastic. I love going here just to get pampered
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos