BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Julie S.
Washington, DC
Sephora is my one stop shop for all makeup and skincare products! I love Anastasia eyebrow pencils and Laura Mercier under eye concealer, both of which last a surprising amount of time!
Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX
I purchased a Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball, and I have been very pleased with the product. It has a fresh, pleasant scent. The store was easy to navigate, and associates were helpful.
Lexi G.
I really don't use any other make up than the stuff I get from Sephora. I have slightly oily skin, but the Sephora brand foundation and powder keep my face impeccable through the day.
Angie H.
Sephora is probably my most fav store ever. Store clerks are always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. the products are amazing quality and they have a fantastic range. The returns policy is great and they are always happy to provide testers. They have a points system but being an over spender at this store I'd love to see more on offer, more discounts, points that you can use on actual purchases instead of picking from a range of gifts. Sale season isn't amazing, discount items are usually uninspiring and carrying Mac products would up their game. All that being said, I love this store
Tiffany S.
Maplewood, Mn
I absolutely LOVE Sephora. Their Makeup is great quality and it lasts a long time but it is super expensive so that those middle class people like myself can barely afford to get anything.
Anna F.
W Lafayette, IN
No matter which sephora location I go to I always receive excellent service! Almost always what I want is in stock in store or online. The reward system is awesome as well. I will always continue to shop here.
Lauren M.
Menominee, MI
My favorite!!! Might be expensive, but well worth it! If you are ever looking for something and can't seem to find it, Sephora is the place to look. Although it is pricy, it's a place that when I enter, I don't leave without something.
Katie M.
Gainesville, FL
The staff at sephora are always so helpful when I go there. They are really knowledgeable on all the new make up trends and products and aren't afraid to tell you if they recommend the product to you based on your skin type or their experiences with it.
Amia W.
Jonesville, NC
Sephora is a great store. It's website is easy to navigate and use. The prices for the different products are reasonable for the products and quality you get. My shopping experiences have always been great and I will definitely shop their again.
Alexis M.
Westlake, OH
I recently purchased a Tory Butch perfume from the Sephora near my home. I have very strange allergies to many products that are offered in Sephora, and one of the workers actually went down and scoured every single perfume until we found a handful that I was able to use! It was a lengthy and tedious process, but it said so much about their customer service and how seriously they take it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?