BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Destiny B.
Dysart, IA
I love sephora. They have great products and the people are really friendly. I dont have a favorite purchase. They are really expensive to me but I still love them and would shop there.
Tessa K.
Seymour, IL
I have always enjoyed my time in Sephora. Everyone is always so helpful and willing to answer any questions you have to help you find the perfect product for you!
R P.
Winnetka, CA
Love Sephora! They have a wide range of cosmetics n it's great to be able to pick out depending on your skin color and the employees are wonderful in assisting you with what you like :)
Kristen C.
I love Sephora!! Super friendly and helpful staff. Love that they have the beauty insider rewards program. They always have really good size samples for 100 points. I look forward to their free birthday gift every year because it's always amazing. My hands down favorite though was two years ago when they did the NARS lipstick pencil duo and one was 'Cruella' my personal fave of all time! I also love that Sephora will give you a little sample of any product that you want to try before you buy. They also have this amazing face scanner thing that finds your coloring and brings up a list of every matching shade from every brand!!
Elizabeth B.
Madawaska, ME
I recently bought a Kat Von D lipstain from Sephora and it was the best lipstain I have ever purchased. I love shopping at Sephora because everyone is friendly and willing to help you.
I love love love their products! They are a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. I've been to several different locations and haven't had a problem with customer service at any of them!
Ruth C.
Bronx , NY
The "I'm not perfect eyeliner is" brush set is a must have. 5 brushes perfect for easy eye makeup application. I am part of their beauty membership program and I love this item. I bought it while it was on sale for $11 (the store matched the online price, love that!). It comes in a few different colors, my favorite is the purple. The carrying tin is a huge plus, who doesn't love organization, especially in their makeup bag. The whole thing fits in my purse and i keep it with me incase i need a touch up after a long day at work. Keep my eye makeup always on point. Great buy. Will get more while it's still on sale as gifts and some extras to keep in the cut.
Jemma W.
Shepherdsville, KY
Sephora is the best makeup store out there! It has anything and everything you would ever look for or need, and at a fair price for the quality of product you are getting. The member clubs that you can be in have amazing benefits and are totally worth it. I have and will continue to shop there!
Madison W.
Louisville, KY
I really do love the one on one experience you can expect when you go into a Sephora! The workers can typically steer me in the right direction and I always leave happy!!!
Melainie L.
Ridgewood, NY
I usually shop at Sephora and have no problem buying what I need. I especially love trying the products before I purchase. Their customer service is always on point.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?