BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jennifer J.
This store is a girls best friend! The staff is very knowledgeable in all aspects of beauty.
Love that you can get samples of items to try before you buy. Best thing ever especially when it's a high ticket item that you might not like once it's bought. If they can't sample it you certainly can have one of the great staff try it out on you to see if you like it or not.
Mollie G.
Sephora as a store is great. The staff always tends to be helpful and if you're looking for quality beauty and skincare products, it's THE place to go.

I always go to Sephora for my Too Faced, Kat Von D, Tarte, Urban Decay, and Nars products, among other brands. I also really enjoy the Sephora brand products themselves, great lip products, brushes, and face masks!
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
Love shopping at Sephora! It's a makeup dream land. I always find something there even if it's not always what I'm looking for. There are certain brands I wish they carry but don't and not all stores are consistent with which brands and products they carry which can be a little annoying when tracking something down. Ive realized Sephora.com is usually the way to go.
Deryshelle C.
Lynchburg, VA
This place is like makeup heaven. I can't get enough of it. Love the atmosphere of the place and the many brands they carry here. I loved using the Kat Von D tattoo foundation and want to purchase the setting powder. If you're wanting to step up your makeup game then this place is for you. Also a free gift on your birthday is a nice perk for being a beauty insider!
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Hands down Sephora has won my heart with their monthly subscription box...Sephora Play!! I love the variety of deluxe samples that I've been receiving. It is definitely worth the minimal investment and shipping is free. It does however motivate me to frequent the store more so than in the past. My girls love it to stay up on the newest trends in the beauty world.
Melissa R.
coppell, TX
sephora is such an amazing place to find more high end brands of makeup. it may not always be affordable but you do get what you paid for. i recently just bought their best nudes box which comes with travel sized lipsticks and it's amazing. they give you an opportunity to try new things. always check the travel sized before anything there's always treasures there!
Sasha M.
All of their MUAs are so friendly and they were able to point me in the right direction for everything I needed. Background story: I'm a social worker and had one of my foster girls with me for a shopping day; they did her makeup and made her entire day. It was awesome to see how well they interact with everyone that comes in their doors. Awesome company, for sure!
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
I absolutely love Sephora! It's probably my favorite makeup store to go to! I could spend hours just walking around the store looking at all the different makeup! I like how you get beauty points for your purchase and you get to choose up to 3 samples every time you are in the store! Plus I love the Sephora app! I would highly recommend shopping here if you never have!
Megan C.
I like the company, I do not like the layout of the store near me...or the fact that a ton of the products on the shelves were used/tested by other customers. Nothing is worse than finding something you have been searching for/need only to realize that all three on the shelf is destroyed. I guess it isn't the companies fault, but it ruins the shopping experience for me. So online it is!
Natalie P.
Honolulu, HI
I'm really happy with my Sephora experience! I live in Hawaii, so in the summer I'm very tan, and in the winter I'm pretty pale. Well, Bare Essentials discontinued the compact powder I was using and didn't have the color of foundation that was perfect for me anymore. I had to go to Sephora to get "matched" 3 different times to find the right new color. They were patient, helpful, and refunded me for the colors that didn't work. Thanks Sephora! I'm happy I now have a shade that works for me again.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?