Annette V.

Sephora or Ulta? Why?

Sammi Z.
Sammi Z.
1 year ago
Ulta! they have everything there :)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
1 year, 4 months ago
Always Ulta first! They are starting to sell many of the same brands as Sephora and Ultas rewards program is much better in my opinion. Earning points towards money off your next purchase is 100x better than points for tiny little samples you're essentially paying $100 for.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
1 year, 4 months ago
I love any from ulta and gladly shop there over sephora any day!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
1 year, 5 months ago
Sephora! Becuase I live in Canada and Ulta charges crazy taxes and duties to ship here, although I do love going to Ulta whenever I visit the States.
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
1 year, 6 months ago
Ulta because they have more options.
Mark E.
Mark E.
1 year, 6 months ago
I like ultra because you have the potential to save money through their point system!!!
Kayela G.
Kayela G.
Tucson
1 year, 6 months ago
I shop at both although I prefer sephora over ulta. Sephora has better MUA'S free samples abd over alk a better variety of the items I like. But as a Make up hoarder I occasionally shop at both.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
1 year, 7 months ago
Sephora! I love how classic their black and white layout is and I'm a little biased as I got to know Sephora before Ulta. Sephora is everywhere, including many overseas countries!
Brooklin W.
Brooklin W.
South Jordan, UT
1 year, 8 months ago
Sephora. I love that I can get samples and advice from highly knowledgeable MUA's. Plus the perks with my BI card are a total win
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
1 year, 8 months ago
both.. sephora and ulta have diff items exclusive to eachother and me being a makeup collector aka hoarder i have to get my fix from both.