Influenster M.

Is this your favorite store? If so, why?

Sadie P.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
1 year, 6 months ago
It's one of my top favorite. Because I'm an artist, and went to school for makeup. So I am familiar with and love many professional brands of makeup. And there are tons of others I would love to try. Just a large selection of products that look, and sound amazing and many have gotten good reviews.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
1 year, 9 months ago
Not only do they have every single high end brand you could possibly think of, theyre there to help you with your specific needs. I'm youtube obessed and watch it for hours upon hours before investing in makeup or skincare products, but sometimes I still really need reassurance. Plus if your between a few different, lets say eye creams they will give you a decent sized sample of them all completely free so that you can decide which one you like best.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
1 year, 10 months ago
They literally have all the top makeup brands and so much to choose from the staff are all lovely 💄
Karolyne P.
Karolyne P.
1 year, 10 months ago
These products are very good indeed if I think it is my favorite store. You should try your products!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
1 year, 10 months ago
They have everything i could ever need! and the points system is great. I'm a rouge member and get free makeovers whenever i want them for a year :)
Is becouse. They have everything. Thats why is my. Favorite. Store
Is becouse. They have everything. Thats why is my. Favorite. Store
Kara S.
Kara S.
1 year, 11 months ago
The staff are always friendly and very knowledgeable of what to do! They always help me with products and suggest samples to try when I'm not sure!
Lise A.
Lise A.
Saint-Paul, New Brunswick
4 years, 9 months ago
MAC comes right before this one.
Morrigan M.