Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Madison, CT

I am looking for some good makeup brushes that I can purchase from Sephora, because I have multiple gift cards there. Any suggestions? Thanks :)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Nov. 26, 2015, 8:06 p.m.
Sephora has a good line of there store brand Sephora collection of many brushes and sets which range in quality and price. The best new brushes that have been coming out that Sephora sells are the Marc Jacobs brushes. Yes, the designer has his own makeup line which actually is very good & recently has been coming out with brushes. I just bought one of the Sephora website and it's great. They are pricey but a good brush can last you forever and save you time and money on products. Plus always remember Sephora has the great return policy which even if something has been used or is old they will still take it back and you get your money back!
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
April 24, 2013, 11:06 p.m.
I really like my Sephora brand brushes. They came in a case for about $40.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Jan. 18, 2013, 3:27 p.m.
I just ordered a nice set of Sephora brand makeup brushes, and every brush I could ever need is in there. The kit was on sale, and came with a pink case with about 10 brushes. I only use them for my personal use, but I think they are great!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Jan. 10, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
I have a few of Sephora brand brushes and they work well. I got them on sale, too. You should check the sales tab on the website.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Jan. 6, 2013, 4:39 p.m.
There are a lot of great reviews on Sigma brushes. They don't fall out and they're very good quality, although they can sometimes be on the expensive side.
Tenison R.
Tenison R.
Dec. 28, 2012, 12:55 p.m.
I buy all my makeup brushes from the bare mineral line. They are high quality and don't fall apart. They are a bit on the expensive side, but I will pay the price for good brushes. They are very easy to clean. I just use baby shampoo. If these are too expensive Sephora has many brushes and styles to choose from.

Join Now