Megan D.
Megan D.
Hillsborough, NJ

Does anyone else's Sephora have really rude employees? Mine seem like they only want makeup artists to even enter the store..
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Aug. 31, 2014, 10 p.m.
The girls at local Sephora are wonderful! They are helpful and always remember me (I think I've only been in 4 times since it opened). Sorry your store isn't as welcoming 😒
Shauntai M.
Shauntai M.
Feb. 23, 2014, 9:34 p.m.
Yes, employees in most sephoras in my surrounding area seem a bit prude. I much prefer ulta for that reason
Sara B.
Sara B.
March 18, 2013, 10:30 p.m.
I've been to quite a few Sephora's in my time and I feel like the busier the store, the more rude the employee's. There's a Sephora in a all but falling down mall near me (seriously hobo's sleep in the mall) and they have the NICEST employee's. I think they're so eager to help because they're so bored! Then there's an extremely busy- tourist, filled mall near me, and the employee's there are rude and almost impossible to ask anything. I think it's just environment. They probably deal with annoying little girls all day at that one or have a hard time watching for theft etc. Just my theory!

Join Now