Abigail
Dallas Texas

Am I the only one who prefers ulta? I only go here when I need a product ulta doesn't have.

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
1 year ago
I spend a lot more at Ulta. Most of the Sephora locations I go to have snotty sales associates. It's a known problem all over the country it seems.
Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
1 year, 4 months ago
I agree! I prefer Ulta. Sephora doesn't seem to have everything where as Ulta stocks a lot more!
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
1 year, 4 months ago
we don't have ulta here ):
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I prefer Ulta's reward system and I do a lot of my shopping at Ulta for my basics (razors, shampoo, conditioner, etc.) but I do prefer the prestige skincare at Sephora and even the makeup brands they carry. It doesn't matter. I spend money at both!!! 😭
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
1 year, 4 months ago
I totally prefer ulta but I have a sephora 10 minutes away and it's a 45 minute trip to the closest ulta. I know i can order online but i like picking out most of my beauty products in store.