BY SEPHORA

A nail polish in a range of explosive glitter combinations that create unique, 3-D effects. Take sparkle to the next dimension. Infused with macro- and microprismatic flecks discovered in Germany, these shades shine with three-dimensional reflection, while a patented formula delivers invincibly long wear with an anti-chip UV protection that is resistant to water and detergent.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

shelby B.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Explosive
This was the first color I bought from this line, and I thought it was just the glitter formula I loved- Nope, it's the whole line! This polish doesn't chip easily and lasts on my nails longer than any other polish I've used, aside from Shellac polish. The gold formula looks solid with one-two coats! Perfect color for a party!
Diana P.
Santa Paula, CA
Review for: Ice Princess
Super cute, I love sparkles and this is just perfect for everything dries super quick I love it no more waiting to dry for a while I bought it at Sephora in the mall I totally remind you buy it but it's kinda expensive it was $12 it came out to be $13.44 but I love this nail polish I would totally buy again:)
LEAR28018 A.
Review for: Explosive
I haven't tried Sephora X Sparklers Explosive Nail Polish Before but, I've tried sparkled nail polish before and I liked it from what I've read in the reviews this sparkle polish from Sephora is a really great product
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a green color and it's so pretty and the sparkles don't clump up easily and it's so pretty!
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
Review for: Explosive
I love this nail polish and love to build up the glitter with multiple coats!
Lexi L.
willis, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Other
I found this nail polish at big lots for a really affordable price. at first I was really skeptical about the way that this would apply on my nails however I was really impressed with the pigment and the lasting power.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
Review for: Unbearable
I bought this nail polish for my daughter as she LOVES sparkles. However, this has turned out to be one of my favorite! It only takes one coat and really lasts. I like that it is a matte/rough polish and not a gloss. You can get a gloss if you do a few layers of clear, but I like the matte look and feel. Highly recommend especially if your going for one glittered nail look you see on Pinterest.
Review for: Explosive
I really love this nail polish, because it's so unique. However, you need several coats of it if you intend to wear it without another color underneath. I done this and it stayed on forever though! I had never bought any nail polish that done that. I can't say for sure how it would be if you only applied maybe two coats and if it would crack sooner. Other than that, it's a pretty good nail polish.
Review for: Unbearable
Love this nail polish!! It doesn't take a lot of coats and it has the big flakes of sparkles which I totally love! Most of the nail polishes I have found that have big flakes took a lot of coats in order to look nice but this is not that way. It also stayed on fairly long. I would definitely recommend this nail polish for anyone who wants a lot of sparkle and long lasting nail polish!
Review for: Whimsical
I love this nail polish! I love that it has the big flakes for a lot of sparkles and that it doesn't take tons of coats in order to look nice. It also stayed on fairly long. I have this one and four other glittery ones in this formula and I really like them all. I would definitely recommend!