SEPHORA X The New Neutrals Nail Polish uploaded by Diana E.

BY SEPHORA

A new generation of neutrals with concentrated, color-calibrated shades that enhance skin tones. With 16 shades, neutral finally takes a stand. These understated hues can’t help but make a polished statement—and in a high-shine cream finish no less. This beautiful formulation offers invincibly long wear with anti-chip technology that is resistant to both water and detergent. Get ready for the glossiest shine.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Wendy H.
Conway, AR
Review for: Self Righteous
I love the Sephora Neutrals line! they give great coverage while keeping my nails natural. This line is great for professionals like myself who like to have a sleek, classy manicured look. I always get compliments about how nice my nails look.
Jordan O.
Tuscola, IL
I love this brand of nail polish, it is one of my all time favorites! The colors are beautiful and long wearing, although they do start to chip eventually, but what nail polish doesn't? The price is pretty standard, but worth it! I will continue to purchase this brand.
Iliana U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this new collection! Especially this color. It is very shiny and beautiful. It lasts a good period of time and even lasted me through washing dishes! What? Yes, I can never find a polish that doesn't chip when I do the dishes but this one did!
Linda K.
Stockholm, NJ
Love sephoras nail polish. It's affordable, doesn't chip too fast and goes on nice and smooth. A couple layers and there is nice coverage. Plus it's so pretty! I would definitely buy it again.
Liliana C.
Medley, FL
Review for: In Like

This is my all time favorite brand of nail polish at the moment.I use it whenever I can. It dries suuuuuper fast and its a beautiful color. I love the texture after dries and it looks great on my fingernails! The color selection is awesome and they have great staying power. I can go at least a week before I need to redo my nails.
Merrit H.
Review for: In Like
These new neutrals are beautiful colors. The go on nicely, as long as you don't leave the bottle open too long like I did and the polish dries out. The only qualm I have is that my polish chipped so easily, even when it was brand new on not dried out. I Because of the formula, it chipped off in big sections. Great polish for a special one-night-only look, but too high maintenance for every day.
Cynthia H.
Review for: In Like
This is my all time favorite brand of nail polish at the moment. The color selection is awesome and they have great staying power. I can go at least a week and a half before I need to redo my nails. Also the price isn't too expensive for what you get. Overall I think it is a great brand and I will definitely be repurchasing more of these polishes.
Emily M.
Puyallup, Wa
Review for: Passive Aggressive
I don't think this is the exact color I purchased, but it's very close and I was impressed at how well the first coat went on. If I had been short on time I could've gotten away with only one coat and I feel like that is really unusual for a light, neutral creme polish like this. I used the essie fill the gap base coat and so far I've had no chips in 2 days. Pretty good for a normal polish.
nat O.
Review for: In Like
Love this formula at first i was afraid it would be chunky glitter that would have a bad texture on my nails but its very professional looking and an all around good product.
Abby S.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Passive Aggressive
I love Sephora's Formula X color range but I wish these would actually stay on my nails for more than a day. I've tried many different top coats and base coats but nothing seems to work. I like the ones I have but probably won't purchase any more.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which hue looks the best?
Mackenzie h.
Is this polish opaque?
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
Does this product work?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
WHat is your favorite nail color