SEPHORA X The New Classics Nail Polish uploaded by Sophie C.SEPHORA X The New Classics Nail Polish uploaded by Maiya T.SEPHORA X The New Classics Nail Polish uploaded by Alison P.

BY SEPHORA

Rich shades that revolutionize your signature favorites with brilliant shine and bold color. Your favorite classics just got a modern redo. From vibrant reds to bright teals, these are the new go-to’s. A high-shine cream finish combines with full coverage to deliver rich coverage and intense shine. And you can forget chipping and fading—The New Classics have got you covered. A patented formula offers invincibly long wear with anti-chip technology that is resistant to both water and detergent.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Sephora totally nailed these nail polishes. They go on smoothly and they last about four days if you put a topcoat over them. They are a great price for the amount and quality of polish that you are getting. I highly recommend these!
Kristine K.
Universal Cty, CA
I recently tried Sephora's nail polish and love the results. I'm sure I've used it before but I realized this polish is dries quickly, unlike Essie. It makes all the difference when you're clumsy with wet nails like me!
Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This nail polish is amazing. One of the only brands i use. I have bought and used this nail polish multiple times. Its easy to apply needs 1 or 2 coats depending on how you feel about the color and layer of it. I would really buy this again and do always buy it.
Bella E.
St Augustine, FL
LOVE this color. Purchased in ‘rowdy’ after trying it in in-store. Makes my nails POP! This was my first time purchasing Sephora nail polish and after buying this shade and receiving multiple compliments, I went back and purchased it again in other colors (purple and teal). Definitely worth the purchase!
Jody L.
Henderson, NV
I love trying different nail polish colors from different brands. The sephora collections have beautiful colors that are rich and very saturated. I feel the quality of their polish is just as good as other popular brands. My only compliant is their applicator brush. The brush is too soft. It takes me longer to apply the polish.
Megan G.
Lockport, NY
This nail polish is very good and doesn't chip easily! The red is a very beautiful color I have the red one with sparkles in it, it's called solar flare. The sephora X nail polish is very good i recommend you try it
Juliette S.
These nail polishes at Sephora are awesome! Super long lasting and easy to apply! They have so many different and unique colors to choose from so you're bound to find something you like, and with quality like this you're definitely going to want to pick one up.
Christina D.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love the deep rich color of these polishes. They dry pretty fast and sometimes one coat does the job. I bought my polish at target and I still have it. I am definitely a repeat user of this product. And when you try it, you will be also! I would definitely buy this product over and over again. Good for the price too!
Jaqwundria D.
Canton, MS
The SEPHORA X was a great product that I have tried on myself that I just had to let others have a try at it. It was a very easy way to apply and use. I actually brought it online. Its so well compared to any other nail polish because it doesn't chip off. And i mostly would recommend this to others.
Bailey P.
Columbia, SC
I used to get gel nails or fake nails but it totally ruined my nails after a couple of months. I started using the X Formula about a year ago and I haven't gone back to gel nails. The wear for the product is really impressive; I cant usually get a week on average of wear without chipping, and I wash my hands a lot. The color selection is amazing, and this specific color is my favorite. Only downside is that it does get goopy quickly.
Sinead S.
Gladys N.
El Paso, TX
Is the color nice?
Riley M.
Does the polish chip easily?

Sephora