SEPHORA X The New Classics Nail Polish uploaded by Sophie C.SEPHORA X The New Classics Nail Polish uploaded by Alison P.SEPHORA X The New Classics Nail Polish uploaded by Maiya T.

BY SEPHORA

Rich shades that revolutionize your signature favorites with brilliant shine and bold color. Your favorite classics just got a modern redo. From vibrant reds to bright teals, these are the new go-to’s. A high-shine cream finish combines with full coverage to deliver rich coverage and intense shine. And you can forget chipping and fading—The New Classics have got you covered. A patented formula offers invincibly long wear with anti-chip technology that is resistant to both water and detergent.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Jody L.
Henderson, NV
I love trying different nail polish colors from different brands. The sephora collections have beautiful colors that are rich and very saturated. I feel the quality of their polish is just as good as other popular brands. My only compliant is their applicator brush. The brush is too soft. It takes me longer to apply the polish.
Jaqwundria D.
Canton, MS
Review for: Dazed
The SEPHORA X was a great product that I have tried on myself that I just had to let others have a try at it. It was a very easy way to apply and use. I actually brought it online. Its so well compared to any other nail polish because it doesn't chip off. And i mostly would recommend this to others.
Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is amazing. One of the only brands i use. I have bought and used this nail polish multiple times. Its easy to apply needs 1 or 2 coats depending on how you feel about the color and layer of it. I would really buy this again and do always buy it.
Megan G.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is very good and doesn't chip easily! The red is a very beautiful color I have the red one with sparkles in it, it's called solar flare. The sephora X nail polish is very good i recommend you try it
Maiya T.
Tifton, GA
I am in love with this nail polish. Nail polish never stays on my nails but this looks fresh as the day I put it on with no chipping.
Ronda Langlois C.
Spring Hill, FL
Love this polish. Goes on smooth, great coverage, often in one coat and doesn't chip. I buy when on sale so price is good.
Juliette S.
Review for: Other
These nail polishes at Sephora are awesome! Super long lasting and easy to apply! They have so many different and unique colors to choose from so you're bound to find something you like, and with quality like this you're definitely going to want to pick one up.
Milly T.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Dazed
A friend of mine purchased this from sephora, and we decided to give it a try since it was both our first times using this brand. I was pleasantly surprised. The formula looked a little thick, but came out very smooth. We topped it off with a gel coat, it looks so great!
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
Review for: Hot To Trot
Great color! I really like it but doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. I don't even work with my hands much and it was chipping after just a couple days. Sally Handen "diamond strength" is the best for long lasting nail color
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Hot To Trot
I love the Sephora brand in general. All of their products are of high quality compared to name brands and I feel like their products are just as good for the price. This goes for the nail polish choices as well.
Sinead S.
Is This Good?????????????
silzaine s.
Como usamos o produto?
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
How long does the last and how many applys
Riley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the polish chip easily?
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
How opaque is this nail polish?