SEPHORA X The Industrialists Nail Polish uploaded by India H.
6 colors available

BY SEPHORA

Celebrate a range of possibilities that starts with white and ends with black. The future never looked as sleek as this spectrum of shades embracing the powerful elements of grey. The glossiest, blackest of blacks, Bad Ass, sits at one end of the spectrum, with Flawless, the shiniest, purest of whites, on the other. The collection is highlighted by Volatile, a silver chunky glitter top coat, and Shocked, a chrome-faced metallic silver. A patented formulation offers industrial wear and durability with anti-chip technology that is resistant to water and detergent.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• I'm a nail polish junkie , would this be a recommendation? 4 Answers
  • Does this Nail Polish chip easily? Or is it durable.2 Answers
  • How often do you have to re apply this? i work with autism and wqas...2 Answers
Chenin M.
Chenin M.
El Segundo, CA
Review for: Unglued
I'm surprised this product has a high average review so far. Every single polish I have tried from the Sephora X brand has chipped within a day. One day! It's absurd. This has been with base coat, without, with top coat, and without. I've tried everything! The colors are sublime but not worth the effort for something that's going to chip within a few days!
Simone B.
Simone B.
Miami beach , FL
I just love it <3 Completely a good quality product. My nails looks reeeally good. I happy with all, i mean has a good covering, good color and makes my nails looking really fancy. About the cost is just OKAY, not the chipest, but not the most expensive also. Is the first time that I tried it and will repet it ;D

Regards.
Audry S.
Audry S.
I went to sephora with my 4 year old daughter and she snuck one of these in my shopping bag. When I arrived home I saw that I had purchased it , so I was like I guess... but when I opened it, it was completely dried out. Maybe it was just a bad batch, but that was my first outlook on this product.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Flawless
These nail polishes are incredible! They last forever and apply beautifully with just 1-2 coats! I can wear it for at least a week without seeing any chipping and it is by far one of my favorite nail polishes to date!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Oconomowoc, WI
Review for: Private
This color is awesome and I love the formula.It goes on smooth and lasts a very long time. Very comparable to other great polishes I've used in the past.
S M.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
Review for: Flawless
Awesome nail polish. Always have problems with nail polish coming off but this stays on my nails and as much as I wash my hands this is a great thing!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish. I have to do at least 2 coats to get it how I want it. It's a fun nail polish!!!!! :)
awesome nail polish.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Review for: Flawless
I love the X polish they stay longer on yur nails and yu only need to go over it once not twice to make yur nails look good
Alex F.
Alex F.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Flawless
These nail polishes are amazing and don't chip like all my other ones. They are also very opaque and not streaky at all.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Flawless
Yes yes !! Is a must if u want natural nails and great brand too!!! Plus give you the natural shine
Janeece F.
Janeece F.
I'm a nail polish junkie , would this be a recommendation?
Candice S.
Candice S.
Danville, KY
Does this Nail Polish chip easily? Or is it durable.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Fairview Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you have to re apply this? i work with autism and wqash my hands a lot