SEPHORA X The Electrics Nail Polish

An ultrabright nail color with a dazzling neon finish. Electrify your tips with the most extensive range of shocking neon shades the world has ever seen. Formulated with rare neon pigments discovered in Belgium, you can choose your look with this built-in versatile finish. Paint and go for a mattified and muted look or shine on by adding Sephora X’s revolutionary gel-like topcoat. Invigorate your manicure with this patented formulation that offers invincibly long wear with anti-chip technology that is water- and detergent-resistant.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

The color looks nice but is it pigmented with two good coats or do I have to apply a third coat to get the nice purple color ?
Achei linda a cor , mais a pigmentação e boa ???
How long does it last?
Start your review of SEPHORA X The Electrics Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
Madison, WI
I am absolutely loving this polish based on both the color and the quality. I have used this without a base or a top coat and it has held for 5 days already with only a slight chip. I fully endorse this product!
I'm very picky with nail polishes, and I like these. one or two coats and the color is perfect, the only downfall is that they fade very easily if you don't use a top coat and if your hand is around water or even if you type like in an office job the color will slowly fade away. other than that the nail polish is awesome
Alameda, CA
I just purchased this a couple weeks ago and have only used it twice, BUT, I think its a pretty unique shade. While subtle, its a great classy yellow polish that isn't glitter laden - a major plus. The formula of this Sephora brand is really stellar too; I noticed right away it seemed to be very strengthening, which I am very happy about. I plan on purchasing many more colors.
I love this nail polish. You do need two coats and a top coat to achieve what most women want in a manicure. The colors are amazing & it's not too expensive. This polish does chip after 4 or 5 days, but other than that, it's a great product!!
Wasco , CA
A really good nail polish brand! The colors are so nice and easy to apply, usually with one or two strokes it's good enough. Only downside is that the paint chips off in a couple of days and even faster if hands are around water often.
HARLINGEN, TX
These are great polishes, some are a bit lumpy, but the colors are pretty nice. They are way too expensive though. I do not buy them full price from Sephora, but rather from Big Lots or Marshalls
Elgin, IL
I'm really surprised to read this description, I would never have referred to this as an "ultrabright". It's a nice pink color, goes on matte which I didn't realize when I bought it, but it works out fine with a shine coat. Also didn't get mine at the exculsive Sephora, got mine at Big Lots for $2.
Medley, FL
THIS is a fabulous color, it isn't too neon, so its ok for me because i do not really love bright colors, i prefer soft. But this is good for summer. I love sephora nail polishes, they are perfect and easy to remove
One of my favorite nail polishes. They have a HUGE color selection. I always find something to match my outfit. This Sephora brand nail polish does not chip as fast as other brands.
Mount Dora , FL
LOVE these polishes!!! OMGOSH they are amazing, beautiful shades to choose from and the lasting power is amazing! Highly recommend these polishes. My only complaint is the price!