SEPHORA X The Cosmics Nail Polish uploaded by Mary L.

BY SEPHORA

An out-of-this world glitter lacquer that encrusts your nails with full-coverage, color-sealed sparkle. Fully loaded, these glitter lacquers coat your nails with high-coverage pigment and sparkle, creating the most glamorous looks. Made in the USA, this patented formulation offers invincibly long wear with anti-chip UV protection that is resistant to water and detergent.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Does this chip off easily? Will I feel the glitter?2 Answers
  • Does the product chip easily? 1 Answers
  • I love this polish, great color and longevity.1 Answers
Adaline C.
I've tried different shades of this brand of nail polish I absolutely think they are horrible I much rather go to walgreens and get an essie polish. The the formula x polishes tells to take long to dry, sheer and formula claims to be long lasting but it isn't.
Lauren N.
Toronto, ON
This nail polish covers the entire nail in glitter, but i would rather go to the drug store and buy a longer lasting polish for a cheaper price.
amanjot B.
I don't really like the color or the glitter... I feel like my sephora nail polishes chip faster than other drugstore nail polishes.
Megan V.
I find this formula doesn’t dry down very nice. Stays tacky and needs several layers for coverage. The Sephora brand top coats and sparkles have much better results. I wouldn’t purchase one of these colours again but I do like the other types :)
Jordyn A.
Middlesex, NJ
I love this nail polish it is apreety pink and sparkle the only thing i don't like about the nail polish is it doesn't dry quick and it is thin so you have to put on like three coats of the nail polish
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have to say that my experience with Sephora nail polish isn't that great. The polish is pretty thin and you need several coats if you want that to be your only color, and still a few if you're using it as a top coat. The colors in the bottle are pretty, though!
Mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Este Fue uno de los productos que compre hace poco en Sephora
Y la verdad esta super bueno me encanta fue uno de mis productos favoritos
Elia J.
This is an amazing polish. It is not a glitter top coat, it actually covers your whole nail in glitter in one coat. Use two though, for amazing glitter coverage. I would definitely recommend using it along with a peeling base coat for easy removal though because otherwise, you're going to be scrubbing.
Melanie P.
Love this formula not only the formula but the color! it's so sparkly & beautiful, great for any occasion! :)
Lindsey B.
Hoover, AL
I love this brand of nail polish. It actually stays out for several days without chipping.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this chip off easily? Will I feel the glitter?
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does the product chip easily?
rosemary r.
Townsend, TN
I love this polish, great color and longevity.