SEPHORA X The Cosmics Nail Polish uploaded by Mary L.

BY SEPHORA

An out-of-this world glitter lacquer that encrusts your nails with full-coverage, color-sealed sparkle. Fully loaded, these glitter lacquers coat your nails with high-coverage pigment and sparkle, creating the most glamorous looks. Made in the USA, this patented formulation offers invincibly long wear with anti-chip UV protection that is resistant to water and detergent.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Does this chip off easily? Will I feel the glitter?2 Answers
  • Does the product chip easily? 1 Answers
  • I love this polish, great color and longevity.1 Answers
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
Love this color. Great pigmentation and color pay off. You get what you pay for.
Estefania R.
Lake Isabella, CA
Love it this color is pretty. Is not messy and doesn't crack at all. Good priced
Taylor W.
Really enjoy this! love the sparkle, it's small but it is definitely worth it!!
jennell r.
Never used this but this is a very beautiful color love all shades of red
Megan V.
I find this formula doesn’t dry down very nice. Stays tacky and needs several layers for coverage. The Sephora brand top coats and sparkles have much better results. I wouldn’t purchase one of these colours again but I do like the other types :)
Ben Amor Z.
I haven't tried Sephora X Sparklers Explosive Nail Polish Before but, I've tried sparkled nail polish before and I liked it from what I've read in the reviews this sparkle polish from Sephora is a really great product
Lauren N.
Toronto, ON
This nail polish covers the entire nail in glitter, but i would rather go to the drug store and buy a longer lasting polish for a cheaper price.
Kayla O.
I'm really not a fan of sparkles but it is a nice color and it's a really cool product I must admit I fell in love with it
MICHEYLLY FERNANDA R.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
Es super bonita, aunque dura un poco al secarse, es muy buena la verdad es un color precioso y la calidad excelente
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this chip off easily? Will I feel the glitter?
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does the product chip easily?
rosemary r.
Townsend, TN
I love this polish, great color and longevity.