SEPHORA X The Cosmics Nail Polish uploaded by mary L.

BY SEPHORA

An out-of-this world glitter lacquer that encrusts your nails with full-coverage, color-sealed sparkle. Fully loaded, these glitter lacquers coat your nails with high-coverage pigment and sparkle, creating the most glamorous looks. Made in the USA, this patented formulation offers invincibly long wear with anti-chip UV protection that is resistant to water and detergent.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Does this chip off easily? Will I feel the glitter?2 Answers
  • Does the product chip easily? 1 Answers
  • I love this polish, great color and longevity.1 Answers
Amber G.
Los Ranchos, NM
Love this color.
I love red nail polish!
Definitely a nail polish I would check out! :) .........
Ileen R.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this color ! It feels very smooth. Sephora has many different colors of nail polish that I would recommend to all of my friends
Meghan R.
Hollywood, FL
Beautiful colors and fast drying. While the polish is lightweight, it isn't thin; I only needed 2 coats of the polish to perfectly cover my nail.
Gabie V.
Waipahu, HI
Love this polish! It is long lasting and doesn't come out thin on your nails. I like the new packaging as well, it really updates the look.
mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Este Fue uno de los productos que compre hace poco en Sephora
Y la verdad esta super bueno me encanta fue uno de mis productos favoritos
Paige M.
Shamokin, PA
This nail polish goes on smoothly and comes in so many color and texture options. This color is very pretty and lasts without chipping.
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw, MI
I am obsessed with sephora bran polishes. Half the price but all the razzle of a different brand. These are perfect for flash nails!
amanjot B.
I don't really like the color or the glitter... I feel like my sephora nail polishes chip faster than other drugstore nail polishes.
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
Love sephora nail polish! It goes on smooth and lasts for a few days before chipping. They always have fun colors to choose from
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
This color is super cute, love the sparkles nail polish and Sephora bring this to makes me crazy about it, because is excellent!
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this chip off easily? Will I feel the glitter?
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does the product chip easily?
rosemary r.
Townsend, TN
I love this polish, great color and longevity.