SEPHORA X The Cosmics Nail Polish uploaded by Mary L.

BY SEPHORA

An out-of-this world glitter lacquer that encrusts your nails with full-coverage, color-sealed sparkle. Fully loaded, these glitter lacquers coat your nails with high-coverage pigment and sparkle, creating the most glamorous looks. Made in the USA, this patented formulation offers invincibly long wear with anti-chip UV protection that is resistant to water and detergent.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Does this chip off easily? Will I feel the glitter?2 Answers
  • Does the product chip easily? 1 Answers
  • I love this polish, great color and longevity.1 Answers
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I love these Sephora X formulas. They are one of the only plush brands where I can get full nail coverage in one coat. I have many other colors than listed here and all of them have performed extremely well. Highly recommended.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love sephora nail polish đź’…! Long lasting, basically chip-free! Easy to use, beautiful color and it's affordable! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Elia J.
This is an amazing polish. It is not a glitter top coat, it actually covers your whole nail in glitter in one coat. Use two though, for amazing glitter coverage. I would definitely recommend using it along with a peeling base coat for easy removal though because otherwise, you're going to be scrubbing.
Nimmi N.
Frederick, MD
Fresh and chic! You just need onecoat of it and it blends well without creating wierd edges and layers.!! It is a beautiful colour and brings out that girly young bibrant side of yours the minite you paint it on your fingers.non chipping ,long lasting.
Joanna  C.
Atwater, CA
I've tried this nail polish and i #loved the #sparkles. It totally stands out along with pink polish. I give this review a thumbs up five stars just because its easy to go on and love how this looks. I used to get lots of compliments every time i used this product. I recommend this nail polish to any one who is on the border line of buying this item. I loved it and am sure you will too.
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have to say that my experience with Sephora nail polish isn't that great. The polish is pretty thin and you need several coats if you want that to be your only color, and still a few if you're using it as a top coat. The colors in the bottle are pretty, though!
Amy M.
Canton, IL
I am in love with all things Sephora! This nail polish is one of my favorite brands. It wears well. It doesn't chip as easily as some cheaper brands I have used and truly for the wearability it is very well priced .
Adaline C.
I've tried different shades of this brand of nail polish I absolutely think they are horrible I much rather go to walgreens and get an essie polish. The the formula x polishes tells to take long to dry, sheer and formula claims to be long lasting but it isn't.
Giovanna B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I really enjoy the nail polish X sold at sephora, formula is great and you don't need more than one coat. It also drys fast and has such a large color selection!
Jordyn A.
Middlesex, NJ
I love this nail polish it is apreety pink and sparkle the only thing i don't like about the nail polish is it doesn't dry quick and it is thin so you have to put on like three coats of the nail polish
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this chip off easily? Will I feel the glitter?
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does the product chip easily?
rosemary r.
Townsend, TN
I love this polish, great color and longevity.