Sephora To Go App uploaded by Rhiannon V.Sephora To Go App uploaded by Camila F.Sephora To Go App uploaded by Rhiannon V.

BY SEPHORA #88 in Apps

• Can you still use the vib to gain points on the app?4 Answers
  • What's your favorite feature on this app?3 Answers
Stephanie S.
Because I spend so much time at work, and I work for an IT company - I know i have to be careful about what I peruse online, and my obsession with cosmetics and all things beauty I try to keep off my work computer. This is where the Sephora app steps in.

I can browse, add items to favorites, and purchase all to my hearts content. 95% of my Sephora purchases are made through this app. Especially since you can add samples, use your points for goodies and enter coupon codes (always check retailmenot.com first) for extra freebies.

I deducted a star because it often crashes and I have never been able to get any of the fun special features to work.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
The Sephora app is really convenient because I see all my past purchases, vib rewards & my loves in one place. I love shopping at Sephora online through the app because you can get 3 free samples with every order & other deluxe samples if you spend a certain amount. This is easier than asking for samples in store & you don't have to deal with the crowd or limited quantity/out of stock products.
Ashley W.
Seriously, is there a reason to not like this app if you are a beauty lover? I love the boards, I love that my account remains connected and adding things to my love list is easy. I love the pictures and tips they give on the app. Plus your card is always linked to your app and it makes life so much more easy when it comes to shopping at Sephora.
Jamie Rose S.
First off, I love Sephora because it's my go to beauty store, therefore I like having an app that makes shopping online a breeze. With the app, the shopping experience is made to fit the screen and is pretty much good proof, which is why I prefer using it over the regular website when I am on my iPhone.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
I use this app almost every day. I am a makeup geek. I enjoy make up shopping and trying new products. This app is very easy and convenient if you're a regular Sephora shopper. I can keep track of my beauty insider rewards program from the app. The app also lets me see what I have bought in past.
Elle W.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this app! It is VERY helpful. It has so many features that are helpful to figuring out the right product suited for you! My favorite feature is in the skin care section. It helps you determine the products that are meant for your skin type. I highly recommend for all Sephora/makeup lovers.
LaRissa K.
I love this app. I can spend hours on there just looking at all of the different products. I love being able to favorite things, and being able to set up email notifications for when something becomes available again. The only thing is sometimes the app freezes on me and I have to reboot.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I love this app & how it feeds my makeup addiction. Just when I think it's amazing there is a new & cooler update. I like that I can create a favorites list so when I am financially able to I can make my purchases! It's a free app so of course I'd recommend it.
Brianne R.
I love this app for scouting new products and for quickly checking the Beauty Insider deals and gifts with purchase. I haven't actually purchased through this app, because I use a shopping rewards portal, but it still makes choosing my products so much easier!
Victoria P P.
Orlando, FL
Addicting for all Makeup lovers : Download the Sephora app today to get access to the Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar ! !! If you are a addicted to makeup but you still want to look natural ! I highly recommend you to look for you product with the sephora app
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Can you still use the vib to gain points on the app?
Elizabeth Z.
Techie Expert
What's your favorite feature on this app?
Marian A.
Techie Expert
Sephora To Go App how do you like this app?
Yarely C.
Woodland , CA
Techie Expert
How us the app more helpful than the actual website?
Christina S.
Hutchinson, MN
Is this actually Sephora's app or a different one created by someone else that just hooks up to Sephora?