Sephora To Go App uploaded by Rhiannon V.Sephora To Go App uploaded by Camila F.Sephora To Go App uploaded by Rhiannon V.

BY SEPHORA #66 in Apps

Julia M.
San Marino
Sephora is my holy grail. I get almost all of my makeup from here and they have the best products! You can sign up for their rewards membership which gets you all types of perks especially if you are VIB Rouge! The Sephora app makes shopping for makeup a whole lot easier. What’s better than having all the makeup in the world right at your fingertips?
amber s.
The Sephora to go app is so useful because if you won’t have time to go to the store to buy something you can just order it at the tip of your fingers ! You can also pay monthly to get free 2-day shipping whenever you order ! I do think that they should add even more brands to their stores !
Erica H.
Fresno, TX
I love the Sephora app. It keeps you updated on new products. The app is very easy to navigate and find what you want. When you purchase something it lets you now when your package is shipped and delivered. You also gain points every time you buy something. If you love Sephora get this app!
Abbie B.
Love the app and I use it almost every time I order online! I like the lists feature a lot because it helps me reorder stuff or save items that I would like to order later. I also like the order tracker. Online customer service in the Beauty Insider Community is wonderful!
Val D.
Clearfield, UT
The Sephora To Go app is overall one of the best shopping apps I have used to date! It has all of the features of the normal Sephora.com website but in an easy, take with you everywhere app! Would recommend to any beauty lover such as myself who is always on the go!
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this app, it’s so easy to use and very organized and I love that you can find things in the app that aren’t in store and better sales and vib perks. This is my favorite store for makeup anyway so now that I don’t even have to leave my house to shop is amazing
MeTime M.
I love how I could track my order with this app. I also like how there's a early access Wednesday app only-- get your app today if you haven't. Easy to browse through.

What I don't like is, it doesn't update well-- this applies to their website too. If an item is not in stock, don't display it or display it and say out of stock instead of bringing us to the page where it says no longer available-- sometimes I want to look at the details of the item and I couldn't even do that when it brings me some other page. That is why 4 stars only.
Winnie D.
Queens
I’m literally always buying online because the nearest Sephora is like 40 minutes away , it always gives me options of what they recommend , which is good ! I always recommend people to check it out because sometimes there’s big sales online than in stores
Madison C.
La Grange, NC
I love shopping in Sephora but ordering products I need off of the APP can be hectic! The APP is slow and will tell you that they are out of products when it is really in the store. I will continue to shop at Sephora but I recommend the regular website!
I love using the app. It’s fast and you can see what others recommend. I am a vib rouge so I enjoy all the free gifts with purchase and free samples. I also love how fast their shipping is. I almost always use the app when making a purchase.
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Can you still use the vib to gain points on the app?
Elizabeth Z.
Techie Expert Level 2
What's your favorite feature on this app?
Yarely C.
Woodland, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
How us the app more helpful than the actual website?
Marian A.
Techie Expert Level 1
Sephora To Go App how do you like this app?
Christina S.
Chanhassen , MN
Is this actually Sephora's app or a different one created by someone else that just hooks up to Sephora?