Sephora Satin Lipstick, 579 uploaded by Aya O.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 579 uploaded by Laila R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 579 uploaded by Ik R.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 579Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Kelsey B.
I love Sephora lipsticks, especially this one. I have just recently used my first one up and plan on buying a second one ! The pigmentation is extremely good and the color stays on your lips for a long period of time. You just need to reapply once every few hours which is impressive. I love the formula of this lipstick. Some lipsticks make my lips dry and stiff, but this glides on and leaves my lips leaving hydrated. I would recommend this lipstick !
Mariela R.
Westbury, NY
Color comes on very beautiful nice bright and vibrate. The color went on smoothly and evenly which is sometimes hard to find in darker colors. I would say the pricing is good for what you get. The packaging is good for what the price is. I would buy this product again because it’s aforbale and the product is good quality.
Justina W.
Brooklyn
Was more lipstick for me than it was stain. I really enjoyed the color though, I’m not really always lucky finding a color that goes amazing with my skin tone. However , what doesn’t work for me will probably work for you :). Would i buy this product again?. Maybe, only because i Love the color.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Super creamy formula but not very long lasting on lips. Very affordable and I still have this tube of red in my kit. I don’t think that the formula one that you can pop on and go for reds. You have to prep your lips with powder and blot then reapply to minimize the amount of “bleeding”.
Brittnie Z.
South Gate
I love it! If you were to ever try this lipstick you will love it as well. Every time I run out I always end up going back to go get a new one. If you ever don’t know what type of new lipsticks you want to try get yourself one of these and you will be so happy with the results.
Sharon T.
It's a great product but doesn't really last very long. It is not very creamy, but the color is what I fell in love with. Pricing is good, it's not too expensive. I've always been a fan of Sephora lipsticks, I would recommend it to those who are not looking to spend so much.
Cheyenne H.
Cleveland, TN
Sephora carries high quality lipstick at a decent price. The packaging of the item appeals to women of any age and the product lasts longer than most lipsticks I have tried in the past. Any Sephora product is something I would recommend and this product is no different.
Krystal L.
Burbank
This is a great product.the color is very nice but a but too strong for me .the packaging was very cute and fancy.it lasted a while but I didn't really use it as much.I got it on the sephora website and it was a very quick delivery.I would recommend to other people
Temneat T.
I’ really love that lipstick I can’t wait until I get it I think it would look beautiful it is long lasting . The packaging is great . There’s no damages on the box. It has a nice value I think the price is perfect . I would definitely recommend it for others
Amazing lipstick. I love the color so much. Its so easy to apply. It can be worn everyday or a party. It would look so good for any ocassion and any skin type. This lipstick looks good on dark skin girls and on lights skins. I would so buy it over and over again.
Esith R.
Toppenish, WA
Is good?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing is it??
McKenna K.