Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Leslie R.
Columbus, OH
I really love this color because I like bright colors and I would recommend it to anyone who likes bright and kinda dark lipstick
Sarah O.
Glen Burnie, MD
It was easy to apply but did not last as long as I would have liked. It would have looked better if I put lip out liner on too.
Megan D.
New Lebanon, OH
LOVE! the color looks so great on me, and I'm pretty happy with how long the color lasts as well. It feels a tad bit dry though
Justin F.
Tulsa
Best lipstick on the market according to my neice. She states that it doesnt fade. It stayes with you all day and she loves it.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
It is okay. Not the greatest, in my opinion. I like the packaging. It stayed for a long time, I just never really got into it.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
This was a very good product I have used recently. It was a tiny bit streaky after applying, but only something I could spot.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I didn't really like it was a bit drying to my lips I really like the tarts lip paint better its more hydrating to my lips
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Ok I got the app for me the first brown truck is going around I think pick up a truck or a couple car cars in my shop I’ll
Krystal W.
Chebanse, IL
i love this reddish rose color. This product will never disappoint you. Sephora is an amazing prouct for everything makeup.
Leah W.
This is a gorgeous color!!! I’m obsessed with it!!! It makes any outfit look 50 time more expensive than it actually is!!!