Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448
I remember I talked about these to my cousin and she thought -oh well,I should try them,they're not expensive at all-you know what?she ended up buying all the entire collection!not kidding they're awesome!!!more than 5 stars!!!
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Loved the color so much! Unfortunately it made my lips feel dry after a couple of hours. I had to apply chapstick on top which smeared the color a bit.
Jay S.
Jay S.
Miramar
This lipstick is really nice. It leaves my lips feeling soft like satin and goes on smooth and has a nice finish to it. It lasted me for about 24hrs
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Buffalo
Nice feel to this product. Like the color choices. Love sephora make up. Great cover. Would definitely buy this again
Shelly J.
Shelly J.
El centro , Ca
Beautiful color. Lasts about 4 hours. But has smooth texture and great feel Great value
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Yessszsszssssssszssss I love all sephora stuff it is life make-up is lifeeee it makes everyone happy
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I love this color and how long it actually stays on, I've gotten alot of compliments on this amazing stuff I believe every women should have at least one
Yorgelis N.
Yorgelis N.
went in and asked for an everyday red for my skin tone and bout this one. I am now on my 3rd stick and cannot get enough of it.
it has a nice smooth texture and is not t all drying, but may have to reapply ^depending on how much coffee you drink.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Very pigmented classic red. Not streaky at all, very opaque. On my skin tone (medium with yellow/olive/golden undertones) it looks really glam vintage.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
I love this line! It's affordable and it has lasting power too. It's not going to stay on as long as a Kylie Lip Kit but there's no harm in reapplying after eating or drinking. I love all of the options of colors that it comes in and you know you're getting quality with Sephora.