Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Yessszsszssssssszssss I love all sephora stuff it is life make-up is lifeeee it makes everyone happy
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Love and smooth this lipstick is. It is super long lasting and is a really pretty color that pops any outfit
Asia G.
Asia G.
Germantown, MD
This sephora lip stain is really pretty color. One of my favs. Amazing formula and good for different accations
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Chebanse, IL
i love this reddish rose color. This product will never disappoint you. Sephora is an amazing prouct for everything makeup.
BillieJo P.
BillieJo P.
Milliken, CO
Tried out of curiosity and reviews, liked the product , great color, lasted, don't wear a lot of lipstick, but a good go.to when needed
Shelly J.
Shelly J.
El centro , Ca
Beautiful color. Lasts about 4 hours. But has smooth texture and great feel Great value
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
I love this lipstick it's one of my favorites from Sephora! I use this product almost everyday! It came in great quality! This product went above and beyond my expectations! I will continue to keep buying this product!!
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Loved the color so much! Unfortunately it made my lips feel dry after a couple of hours. I had to apply chapstick on top which smeared the color a bit.
azucena t.
azucena t.
Oakdale, CA
Good sure buy more and their nice matte color and i will recomended to other girls cause its a good product
I remember I talked about these to my cousin and she thought -oh well,I should try them,they're not expensive at all-you know what?she ended up buying all the entire collection!not kidding they're awesome!!!more than 5 stars!!!