Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Genesis R.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Shelia P.Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448 uploaded by Joy P.

BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Leslie R.
Columbus, OH
I really love this color because I like bright colors and I would recommend it to anyone who likes bright and kinda dark lipstick
Cecilia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It glides on smoothly and doesn't dry out my lips. It's my first time trying it and I will definitely get it again in more shades
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
It is okay. Not the greatest, in my opinion. I like the packaging. It stayed for a long time, I just never really got into it.
Megan D.
New lebanon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE! the color looks so great on me, and I'm pretty happy with how long the color lasts as well. It feels a tad bit dry though
Sarah O.
Glen Burnie, MD
It was easy to apply but did not last as long as I would have liked. It would have looked better if I put lip out liner on too.
Jaqui M.
Tacoma, WA
Love love love this product it's high quality and it stays long ! You can wear it with almost anything , matches everything
Krystal W.
Chebanse, IL
i love this reddish rose color. This product will never disappoint you. Sephora is an amazing prouct for everything makeup.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I didn't really like it was a bit drying to my lips I really like the tarts lip paint better its more hydrating to my lips
martha t.
Fresno
Love this lipstick it leaves a nice finish and is a great color! I always buy this lipstick it's one of my most favorite.
Brandi T.
Florence, OR
I love sephora lipstick. It's not thick and one coat is plenty. I definitely am picky about the stickiness of my lips.