BY SEPHORA

Sephora Satin Lipstick, 448Made In France.Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Very pigmented classic red. Not streaky at all, very opaque. On my skin tone (medium with yellow/olive/golden undertones) it looks really glam vintage.
Sara F.
I stole this from my sister the other day and I really like it except it's not much different than other lipsticks. I like it but it's kind of average
Mikaela D.
Loved the color so much! Unfortunately it made my lips feel dry after a couple of hours. I had to apply chapstick on top which smeared the color a bit.
Veronica K.
Bryant, AR
Love it πŸ’‹ This product is my go to product. The color looks wonderful on me and makes me feel confident in my own skin. I always get compliments on it.
Rachel C.
Memphis , TN
Sephoras lipstick stays on for a very impressive amount of time compared to other brands. I really love this product and would suggest it to others.
Jay S.
Miramar
This lipstick is really nice. It leaves my lips feeling soft like satin and goes on smooth and has a nice finish to it. It lasted me for about 24hrs
LYN INESSE N.
Oakland, CA
Stunning color. The color selections are great and this particular shade was quite pigmented in terms of color payoff and is not drying to the lips.
Amanda B.
Denver, co
We all have them day were we want a more natural look and baby this has been my go to . I have a few different shades love sephora highly recommend
Misty O.
Groesbeck, TX
I love my sephora satin lip. It is ver long lasting and makes my lips look so beautiful. It also applies like a dream, so smooth and creamyπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
I think sephora products are way underrated. They have great color and staying power! My only complaint is that I wish they had a creamier texture.